I'm sure this has been answered before but I don't like hijacking others threads not how I roll anyways I will be converting an old kitchen into a darkroom I have to raise the ceilings to fit the enlarger in which is a Super Chromega F II 8x10 with a base board is the following size 40"x60"(rough estimate on its size) this is the pro model vertical enlarger with color head so I can dial in the contrast for b/w printing only! I believe the head is actually a 10x10 my ideal plan once the property is purchased is to just tear it all down and rebuild a nice house instead of the triplex it now sits on but funds just are not there at the moment! Plus build myself the ultimate darkroom once the property is there I will be printing 8x10 and 5x7 negatives! I do have a designated enlarger for 4x5 and smaller which will need to be in the same darkroom. I know it might be crazy but I'm planning on having both wet and dry side so I can process sheet film up to 8x10 maybe in the future up to 12x20 for Alternative Processes!

If some of you who have done this before I appreciate any insight and advice!

If things go the way that I want I'm hoping to rent out the darkroom out once in a while just to let others have access to make some nice prints and large prints I think I might have the sink specially made out of acrylic like the gravity works print washers are made of but I might be wrong on the material! Since there is a local place to have stuff like that done at!

I'm slowly buying used gear to save me money!

I might sound crazy but everything has been good lately and I really need an actual darkroom to really start printing!

Thanks again Brian

No I'm not crazy just a huge dreamer!