Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Another Billy the Kid plate?

Re: Another Billy the Kid plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Stepmccarty View Post
    LOL - every now and then things go clean over my head! What was Kasaian talking about anyway?
    The title of this thread.

I think the two photos were taken several years apart. In the one with "lily"? Olinger is probably 47, the age he was at his death. He is somewhat younger and darker in the earlier photo. I believe the emblems are the same. Nose and ears match well enough for me.

Hi Stepmccarty,

I've been meaning to ask you, you had mentioned earlier in this thread that
    "Book is writ. So is a smaller Costco book."
    Were you meaning that you wrote a couple books? Are these available somewhere that we could pick up if so?? I'd love to read them, as the leg work you've done is quite impressive!

I can send you a book for $60 which is almost what they cost me to print. PM me and I'll get you an address.

Books are written. One is a Costco book full of pictures. They cost $60. It has slick pages. Pictures are nice. They include an explanation. PM me and I'll send you an address to send a check and I'll send you the book.

PM Sent! I'd love to read it

You don't actually believe the people in these photos are who Stepmccarty claims they are, do you? I hope you're just being nice to Step and didn't throw your money away.

There isn't a historian out there who thinks any of these photographs are authentic.