Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Everyone, I have resigned as a moderator.

Re: Everyone, I have resigned as a moderator.

I'm with Kirk. However, sometimes a link to a prime source will answer the questions for which one has no actual experience. The ideal function of this site is information and inspiration. Occasional clever entertainment is also valuable. Whatever provides this service should be welcome. Present and past moderators have done well in encouraging all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
    I'm with Kirk. However, sometimes a link to a prime source will answer the questions for which one has no actual experience. The ideal function of this site is information and inspiration. Occasional clever entertainment is also valuable. Whatever provides this service should be welcome. Present and past moderators have done well in encouraging all of this.

Well, if anyone has any interest in dispersion and longitudinal chromatic aberration in fish eyes here is a good link.

http://www.opticsinfobase.org/josaa/...saa-13-12-2341

Of possible interest to those who photograph with pinholes?

Sandy
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
    I should have been more specific. I'm really referring to people who pass off read material, other's experience etc. as their own experience. I fondly remember how Jorge was so good at nailing people on this.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"