I picked up a some wollensak studio shutters from a fellow forum member not too long ago
and recently aquired a Seroco portrait lens and while I was cleaning the rodent smell
off the brass and cleaning the glass I figured to try the shutters with the elements
of the Seroco since they seemed very close in size and they fit, the lens had long lost
it's aperture blades and I'd like to put one of those shutters
on the Seroco, so I was wondering if those shutters and tubes were integral to
a lens ( in other words sold assembled ) or if they were available separately ?