I have a pretty big dilema with what camera to buy next.

I have been shooting 4x5 for a few years and love it. I mainly like arquitecture and some nature pictures. As I like having the most solutions possible I have a Sinar P2 and a Ebony RW45 in 4x5 format. As for 8x10 I have been using a Cambo Legend for a few years and now after I bought the Sinar I got a 8x10 conversion with the idea of selling the Cambo. As I would like to have a field camera in a bigger format Im looking at Chamonix and Canham 8X10. But I cant enlarge these negatives unless I send them to a lab. My idea was to contact print or cabon transfer these negatives. Should I buy a 11x14 field for this and leave my Sinar for shooting close to the car? Is 11x14 a good idea as for film holders and so on. I already have 3 lenses that will cover this format and a Jobo which can develope it. I know that I can shoot xray and Ilford ULF. My main concern is the price of film holders and their availability. I know I could get a 11x14 to 8x10 reducing back but I would like to keep each camera simple.

Thank you in advance.