Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polaroid SprintScan 45 Drivers ?

Re: Polaroid SprintScan 45 Drivers ?

Aleksi,
    I have the exact same one, for the exact same reason. Interesting to hear your experience with the IDE to CF adapter, I may have to give that a try. How's the battery in your Wallstreet holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by erie patsellis View Post
    Aleksi,
    I have the exact same one, for the exact same reason. Interesting to hear your experience with the IDE to CF adapter, I may have to give that a try. How's the battery in your Wallstreet holding up?
    My battery is completely dead, currently using the power adaptor. I need to rebuild the battery at some time, i just learned that i can use two batteries in this powerbook. That will be nice if i ever go out shooting with the dicomed.

When installing the cf ide adaptor, you need to bend one of the pins in it. The adapter that connects your hard drive to the motherboard has one pin socket blocked. It works fine when you just bend the blocked pin 90degrees. Cf card as hd will save power, will be a lot fasted. Completely silent, and pretty cheap (adapter costed 1.29$).. 8gb cf card is more than enough for me at least.

I had the Polaroid 45 Ultra and found that in testing against the Epson v750, the quality was the same. I was using the scanning software from each manufacturer for the respective scanners. I wouldn't bother fooling around with the Polaroid.