Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOD54 Mk27 Trailer.

The MOD54 Mk27 Trailer.

The New MOD54 Mk27 out on the 8th April.

Re: The MOD54 Mk27 Trailer.

Very informative.
    Get some extacy to go with your rodinal.

Why does a new version of an existing film development product need a trailer? I guess I'm confused by the fact that this looks more like an ad for some industrial dance party than for something relating to sheet film.

Looks like a new version, read on another thread that it's going to be injection molded and come apart for cleaning. Plus it will be distributed by Ilford. Didn't like the trailer, would rather just see a good photograph of the product. Mute point though, I bought one, never used it, sold it. In the end I decided to stick with my BTZS tubes. I develop film in the kitchen and thought that the Mod45 would be good for true daylight developing. I ended up putting a small work table in a closet with a piece of black-out cloth over the door which is where I load the film and developer, then I move to the kitchen. Maybe I should have tried the Mod54 but it's too late now. The new one sounds like it will be nice, probably a little tougher than the original.

Roger

joseph

Maybe more of a teaser than a trailer, which risks being mistaken for a caravan-

You've done a good job of putting the movie together, and as long as it's noticed, I suppose it doesn't matter whether the fogeys are young or old-

Good luck with it, and well done on the Ilford thing too...

Quote Originally Posted by jb7 View Post
    Maybe more of a teaser than a trailer, which risks being mistaken for a caravan-

You've done a good job of putting the movie together, and as long as it's noticed, I suppose it doesn't matter whether the fogeys are young or old-

Good luck with it, and well done on the Ilford thing too...
    Thanks.

Wanted to do something a little more creative than show a picture of the new MOD54.

All the best,

Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Donovan ~ MOD54 View Post
    Wanted to do something a little more creative than show a picture of the new MOD54.
    However a picture would make it MUCh washer to tell what is different between the new one and the old one. I had to stop the video a couple times to actually be able to tell because it only shows the differences clearly for a split second.

However congratulations on the partnership with Illford on the Mod54, thats BIG.
    Zak Baker
    zakbaker.photo

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
    Ansel Adams

Hey Zak,

At the very end you get a shot of the whole MOD54 Mk27. A few seconds at least.

The main difference is the central column, which address some of the development issues in the older versions.

Plus its made of Polypropylene, so it won't break, even if you throw it against the wall.

Cheers,

Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Donovan ~ MOD54 View Post
    At the very end you get a shot of the whole MOD54 Mk27. A few seconds at least.
    It shows the "whole" thing for a second at most it zooms in on it rather quickly making it hard to get a good look thus my need to pause the video to actually get a good look.
    Zak Baker
    zakbaker.photo

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
    Ansel Adams

How does the central column differ? Can I modify mine somehow to reduce unevent development around the points where negatives are held?