PDA

View Full Version : Center for Photographic Art 2013 juried exhibit - Carmel

Terry Hayden
19-Dec-2012, 17:07
Greetings all -
I was pleased to find that one of my photographs was chosen for to the C.P.A. 2013 juried exhibit in
Carmel at the Sunset Center ( original location of the Friends of Photography ). The opening is January 12th
- it will run through March 1st.

Here is a link to the 49 ( out of 1,000+ submissions ) that were selected :

http://www.photography.org/je/gallery2013.php

In the area on the 12th ? - stop by and say hi !

Terry
www.terryhayden.com

Thom Bennett
20-Dec-2012, 09:15
Congratulations! Very nice image.

John Fink Jr.
20-Dec-2012, 09:49
Congrats Terry. Beautiful!

Terry Hayden
20-Dec-2012, 11:21
thanks guys.
Not my usual subject, but I was pleased with the outcome.

Robert Langham
20-Dec-2012, 12:40
She should be very pleased to have such a beautiful image made of her. Nice work!

Carl Couchman
21-Dec-2012, 21:04
Congrats Terry. I hope to see you there.

Carl

Terry Hayden
23-Dec-2012, 11:10
Love to meet anyone from this group that can make the opening. One of the fun parts of these group shows is to meet & greet new people.

Vaughn
23-Dec-2012, 12:30
Congrats!

I tried to enter, but they had fouled up my membership stuff somehow and I missed the deadline. Next year!

Vaughn

Terry Hayden
23-Dec-2012, 12:43
Congrats!

I tried to enter, but they had fouled up my membership stuff somehow and I missed the deadline. Next year!

Vaughn

Sorry to hear that Vaughn, that's pretty frustrating.
They are generally a great group over there, but "stuff" does happen.
I hope you do give it another go.

Vaughn
23-Dec-2012, 12:49
I do not hold it against them at all -- I could have been a lot more pro-active and got the glitch fixed.

I stopped by their gallery a while back...I should have joined right then and there! Nice to see the old Friends of Photography offices and gallery back in full operation!

Andrew O'Neill
23-Dec-2012, 15:59
Congratulations, Terry! I wish I could go! It's semester end at that time and things are crazy with all my students crazily getting work completed, and I've got my brother's wedding in good old Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to get to... Maybe I'll join CPA... Do they take us Canadians?

Steve Sherman
23-Dec-2012, 20:06
Congrats Terry, a well deserved honor!

Bill Burk
23-Dec-2012, 21:23
Congratulations Terry Hayden and wishes for a great show.

Terry Hayden
27-Dec-2012, 09:39
Congratulations, Terry! I wish I could go! It's semester end at that time and things are crazy with all my students crazily getting work completed, and I've got my brother's wedding in good old Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to get to... Maybe I'll join CPA... Do they take us Canadians?

Oh, I don't think they'll descriminate:rolleyes:

Merg Ross
27-Dec-2012, 21:25
Hi, Terry -

Congratulations for your inclusion in the exhibition!

That little gallery at Sunset Center has a rich history, and the tradition of presenting fine photography continues.

Best,
Merg

Terry Hayden
27-Dec-2012, 21:57
Thanks Merg,Steve and Bill. I appreciate the support.
Merg - it is indeed hallowed ground. There are still any number of us that interchange Friends of Photography with C.P.A in conversations.
With 49 of us showing, there should be a respectable crowd on hand - really looking forward to it!

Drew Bedo
30-Dec-2012, 15:46
Congratulations! Good job.

Terry Hayden
3-Jan-2013, 16:49
Congratulations! Good job.

thanks Drew.