PDA

View Full Version : 'Resurgence" Group show in Camarillo California

Jim Fitzgerald
14-Dec-2012, 22:44
I wanted to let everyone know that I am part of a group show at Studio Channel Islands Art Center that opens on the 3rd of January with a reception on the 5th from 4-6 PM. The show runs through the 26th and I am scheduled to give a talk about my work on the 17th. I am honored to be in a show with such a fantastic group of photographic artists. I hope some of you that are local can come by to take a look.

BradS
14-Dec-2012, 23:32
Thanks for the heads-up Jim!

Gary Nylander
15-Dec-2012, 00:06
Good luck with your show, Jim, beautiful work on your website!

Jim Fitzgerald
15-Dec-2012, 09:15
Thanks. I hope some can make the opening and talk. If you take the time please google the other artists in the show. It will be well worth your time to come by and see some very fine work.

ghostcount
15-Dec-2012, 18:23
Congrats Jim. I'll see if I can make it.

Bill Burk
15-Dec-2012, 19:26
Jim Fitzgerald,

Good luck with your show.

Jim Fitzgerald
5-Jan-2013, 15:43
Just a reminder for those in the Ventura County area that the group show opening is tonight. Hope to see some of you there.

Erik Larsen
5-Jan-2013, 16:39
Congrats Jim! Best of luck to you and the others in the show.
Regards erik

Vaughn
5-Jan-2013, 19:15
Congrats! Good luck with your talk!!

Vaughn

Jim Fitzgerald
5-Jan-2013, 20:19
Vaughn, and all thanks. My talk is on the 17th and will be fun. I just got home from the show and it was great! Great turn out and a lot of fun. It runs through the 26th.

Curt
5-Jan-2013, 21:43
Congratulations on the group show, it sounds like a hit!

Jim Fitzgerald
5-Jan-2013, 22:18
Curt, had a fun time with a big crowd. I'm looking forward to my carbon printing talk on the 17th.

Tri Tran
5-Jan-2013, 22:31
I'm sure Domenico , Luther and you had a awesome opening night. Look forward to see some pictures and want to hear all about it. Congrats !

Roger Thoms
6-Jan-2013, 01:04
Curt, had a fun time with a big crowd. I'm looking forward to my carbon printing talk on the 17th.

Jim, congratulations on the show, sound like you had a great turn out. I also bet your carbon talk will be good, might make a nice YouTube video. Especially since I won't be able to make it to the talk.

Roger

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Jan-2013, 07:36
Roger, I will have to see if I can get someone to video it with my Iphone. Thant is a good idea.

Jim Fitzgerald
6-Jan-2013, 11:30
A few images from the opening last night. I was in some very good company in this group show. Stephen Schafer, John C. Lewis, Domenico Foschi, Luther Gerlach and myself. Silver printers, with Luther presenting his Wet Plate work and my Carbon Transfer work. The work from the different artists was interspersed throughout the gallery and we had a great turn out.