PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Shen Hao?

Marco Motta
7-Dec-2012, 03:15
Hello there,

does anybody know how to contact Shen Hao?
The internet site seems no longer available.
I tried to send an e.mail to the person who I had a contact in the past but no answers.

Thank you.

Marco

Lachlan 717
7-Dec-2012, 03:26
Pretty worthless opinion based on scant evidence.

Marco Motta
7-Dec-2012, 04:02
Pretty worthless opinion based on scant evidence.

I removed the opinion. Thank you for the suggestion.
Now, any help about the way to contact Shen-Hao?

Cletus
7-Dec-2012, 04:18
I'd be interested too. Shen Hao used to have a site until recently and I can no longer find it either. I was wanting to get in touch with them about a part for my camera not too long ago.

I thought about trying them through an intermediary like Badger Graphics. Since they regularly stock Shen Hao cameras, he probably has a contact for the manufacturer.

jonreid
7-Dec-2012, 04:21
Is the eBay seller jinfinance from Shen Hao?
I bought several Linhof style lensboards from him and they are stamped Shen Hao on the back.

Jon

evan clarke
7-Dec-2012, 05:17
Contact Jeff at Badger Graphic, he will know what's happening..

jon.oman
7-Dec-2012, 09:41
No web site .... have they gone out of business?

I love my Shen-Hao!

evan clarke
7-Dec-2012, 12:21
I just talked to Jeff and he said the company is fine but they are building a new, modern, fast website..

Roger Cole
7-Dec-2012, 15:39
Well that's a relief! While there are choices in high end craftsman made cameras, and that's wonderful, we need selections of new and affordable ones too. There's Chamonix and Tachihara (still being made new according to Midwest when I last checked in April this year) and Shen Hao that I'm aware of. Good to know we aren't losing 1/3 of those makers.

Eric Rose
7-Dec-2012, 16:57
Deal with Badger rather than direct unless you can find a local distributor. My policy is always give the local guys my business if at all possible.

Lachlan 717
7-Dec-2012, 17:48
Deal with Badger rather than direct unless you can find a local distributor. My policy is always give the local guys my business if at all possible.

Yet you listen to AC/DC in the darkroom.

I say deal with M Zhang direct. Why deal with a Corporal when you can go direct to the General?

Marco Motta
10-Dec-2012, 02:20
Thank you so much to everybody.

Marco Motta
16-Dec-2012, 11:01
The Shen-Hao web site is on again. http://www.shen-hao.com/