PDA

View Full Version : Bromwell "English" Bellows

Kirk Gittings
31-Mar-2004, 21:29
Does anyone have any experience with the Bromwell "English" super thin, super flexible, replacement bellows. I am thinking of replacing mine. I believe the Bromwell is made by the same people who make the Canham bellows which I saw at the VC conference two years ago. I am wanting a super flexible belows that will serve double duty as a wide angle and regular belows.

Steve Hamley
1-Apr-2004, 03:15
Kirk,

IIRC, Camera Bellows of England makes the Canham bellows, at least if previous posts are correct. I've used their bellows before, and would recommend you e-mail them and tell them what you want.

http://www.camerabellows.com/

Steve

Juergen Sattler
1-Apr-2004, 04:51
Kirk,

I agree with Steve - Camera Bellows of England is the way to go. I just got a replacement bellows for my Technika III and it is really beautifully made and a very good value. Only thing is that it took me three emails and a phone call to finally get a response out of them. I finally dealt with Veronica and she was very customer oriented - I recommend you email her directly at veronica@camerabellows.com. She'll take care of you.

Juergen

Greg Miller
1-Apr-2004, 10:57
I had Bromwell insatll their standard (i.e. not thin) bellows recently and I am very happy. He is located near Pittsburgh.