PDA

View Full Version : WTB Grafmatic holder :)

Curt
23-Nov-2012, 14:54
Actually I want to buy a Grafmatic 11X14 holder. I wonder why they didn't come in 8X10 at least. 2 1/4, 4X5, 5X7, that's it I believe.

Ari
23-Nov-2012, 15:16
If you're handy with metal, just copy the Grafmatic specs, but in extra large :)

Curt
23-Nov-2012, 23:24
If you're handy with metal, just copy the Grafmatic specs, but in extra large :)

That's not a bad idea, I just need an eight ton stamping press and a machine shop full of tools. Now if they could be made of wood...that's another thing altogether.

Bill Burk
24-Nov-2012, 00:19
Are your arms long enough to pull the darkslide - and the septums - out at the same time? What about the changing bag?

Hey, Curt was thinking of you this weekend. My CompnTemp died because the USB port on my $2 laptop corroded out. (Well that was last time, this time the laptop I replaced it with died dead cold.) So I tried to resurrect the one with bad USB. l finally solved the problem by buying a PC-Card to USB and not using the corroded USB socket on the motherboard. Except for the trauma of dying laptops... nothing can beat your program.

Drew Bedo
24-Nov-2012, 06:50
sounds like you are chasing Unicorns in the mist.

Curt
24-Nov-2012, 08:12
sounds like you are chasing Unicorns in the mist.

Yep! :)

Chauncey Walden
24-Nov-2012, 09:50
You're not painting again with that funny paint are you Curt?