PDA

View Full Version : What size mounting hole for 120mm Rodagon-WA?

Steve Goldstein
9-Nov-2012, 05:28
The flange is on order from B&H (7-14 day delivery estimate) but I'd like to get a board ready for this.

Bob??

Thank you.

Bob Salomon
9-Nov-2012, 05:35
0 shutter size

Steve Goldstein
9-Nov-2012, 06:27
I don't think so. It takes a 50mm threaded retaining ring, which may have a lip, so no way it fits a 0 hole. The serial number is 10523XXX if that's useful.

Bob Salomon
9-Nov-2012, 06:59
I don't think so. It takes a 50mm threaded retaining ring, which may have a lip, so no way it fits a 0 hole. The serial number is 10523XXX if that's useful.

Sorry, there are two threads going on a 120. Yours and one on the D. So I gave you the D answer.

The 120WA is a 50mm thread so your hole has to be a mm or so larger. It would be the same size as the hole for a 150mm Rodagon. You might try Beseler's or Omega's web site and see if they give you that hole size.

Rodenstock does not specify the hole size, only the thread size. My 1987 Omega price list and my 1988 Beseler price list do not state hole diameter either.

Give E.P. Levine a call. They probably have boards in stock that fit and could measure the diameter of the hole.

Steve Goldstein
9-Nov-2012, 07:19
Thanks Bob, I suspected you gave me the "D" answer because someone else had just asked about that. And I'll try EPLevine, they're not far from here, maybe they have a used board.