PDA

View Full Version : Nude in the Landscape WORKSHOP Nov 10, 11 2012

matthew blais
16-Oct-2012, 11:15
I'm teaching a two day workshop in November (10&11) at Joshua Tree.

Now now...before ya'll go ballistic on National park permitting and such...
No I'm not going that route. It's an "informal" gathering but still a workshop...Get my drift? :)

I think this is an excellent opportunity if you've never worked with a model and always wanted to.

I have a form HERE (http://www.mpbcs.com/nudewkshop.pdf) for download if interested.
Minimum participants to make it happen - 4
Maximum 6

The fee is $245
She will be a working, professional art model. No glam stuff..film or digital welcome.
The form explains the rest.
Contact me here (a pm best) if you are interested. Thanks

matthew blais
18-Oct-2012, 21:11
2 spots taken, 2-4 left

Jim Fitzgerald
19-Oct-2012, 05:09
Matt, great idea. Good luck. Great place to work with models!

matthew blais
21-Oct-2012, 16:36
I have a model signed up and she is a glamour/art model who has traveled the world with her work, and worked for Playboy and was recently on a cover of a magazine. She is experienced, and very comfortable shooting outdoors. Naked and nature just go together in her opinion. :)

matthew blais
23-Oct-2012, 13:37
In case you didn't look at the PDF...
Each day you will get one hour of one on one time with the model, more if the minimum participants.
Only one person shooting at a time. Hourly rates are typically $85 and up per hour for nude, experienced models.

Tri Tran
23-Oct-2012, 14:35
Mat, this is a great idea. We should consider this option / workshop for our next SCLUFGGTG next year.

matthew blais
23-Oct-2012, 16:52
Thanks Tri
And what is SCLUFGGTG ?

ericpmoss
23-Oct-2012, 18:24
I'm guessing it's Southern California Large/Ultralarge Format Group Get To Gether, or something *really* dirty. ;)

BTW, that model is super-cute. The first photo is worth wall-sizing, IMO.

Tri Tran
23-Oct-2012, 20:17
Right on . I bet you text a lot. Matt I will see you on Sunday.