PDA

View Full Version : "Serene Landscape" Blurb book

Jiri Vasina
16-Oct-2012, 00:14
I have updated my "Serene Landscape" Blurb book to include some (relatively) recent images.
It also contains photos from the new series "Song of Trees", which grew as a branch to the main landscape theme.

The book is available either as printed book (http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3632102), or an iPad version - eBook (http://store.blurb.com/ebooks/343684).

So should anyone be interested, you're welcome to check them out.

(I don't have an iPad or iPhone myself, the eBook looks OK in my eReader though. But, should you experience any problems with the ebook, please let me know)

Thanks for you interest

Jiri

Roger Thoms
16-Oct-2012, 07:14
Jiri, the ebook looks great on great on the iPad, very nice. Broke right now, but will buy the printed version when I have funds. I have always liked your work.

Roger

Jiri Vasina
16-Oct-2012, 07:29
Roger, thanks for your interest, and also for letting me know the ebook looks well on iPad.

Jiri

Peter Lewin
17-Oct-2012, 14:06
Jiri, let me second the comment that the ebook version looks beautiful on my iPad, especially since it was the first ebook that I have downloaded. What I especially enjoy about your work, and my primary reason for downloading the book, is that you make beautiful images from many scenes which I might describe as "mundane" and might walk by without really looking. Hopefully your inspiration will make me look at things a bit more closely.

Jiri Vasina
17-Oct-2012, 23:30
Peter,

thanks a lot. I'm really happy you like the book and find it useful for your own photographic journeys...

Jiri

Jiri Vasina
29-Oct-2012, 14:09
Well, I have received the book a few days back... and even my wife said it looks wonderful... and she is my most vehement critic... hard to please, as wives go...

Jiri

dasBlute
29-Oct-2012, 18:23
I've got one of the marvelous [and now 'collectable'] early editions, and may need to update my copy.
Some really beautiful work in there, Jiri...
-Tim

Jiri Vasina
29-Oct-2012, 23:57
Tim, thanks a lot for the kind words, especially since your landscapes are marvelous in my eyes too...

And it's funny how you label my book 'collectable'... it's usually reserved for people with some notoriety and name for them, and I'm still far from that, if ever I reach that place...

Jiri

Jim Fitzgerald
30-Oct-2012, 05:01
Jiri, beautiful work. I'll pick up a copy when I can. Congratulations.

swittmann
21-Apr-2013, 22:17
Jiri, after seeing and admiring your wonderful photos here in this forum, I bought your book and I dearly love it. What a treasure...

Your photographs speak to me and take me on a wonderful journey of mind, far away from the rough and hectic everyday life.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with the world.

Sandra