PDA

View Full Version : one day sale

chris_4622
29-Sep-2012, 07:16
Ray Bidegain is having his one day sale on prints today. raybidegain.com

Tri Tran
29-Sep-2012, 09:50
Thanks Chris.The email came to me last night so I placed an order to support the talented Artist. Great work, great prints and ofcourse great price. Happy B-day Ray!
Please visit his website . Place your order ASAP . Prints are limited.
His website is http://www.raybidegain.com/servlet/StoreFront

Greg Y
30-Sep-2012, 08:35
Happy Birthday Ray, & I'm glad i didn't miss out on the sale

Tri Tran
16-Oct-2012, 09:18
Did anybody received Ray prints yet? I shot him an email and Pm on his FB regarding the prints shipping status but had never heard from him. Ray please PM me if you got this message. Thanks.

Oren Grad
16-Oct-2012, 10:37
Did anybody received Ray prints yet? I shot him an email and Pm on his FB regarding the prints shipping status but had never heard from him. Ray please PM me if you got this message. Thanks.

My order confirmation included a message saying that because of the large volume of orders received, it may take 8-12 weeks for all to be filled. The same was true with last year's special promotion - it took a while, but the order did eventually show up as promised.

Tri Tran
16-Oct-2012, 10:45
My order confirmation included a message saying that because of the large volume of orders received, it may take 8-12 weeks for all to be filled. The same was true with last year's special promotion - it took a while, but the order did eventually show up as promised.

Thanks Oren. I haven't received any confirmation so was wonder.

Oren Grad
16-Oct-2012, 10:55
Thanks Oren. I haven't received any confirmation so was wonder.

OK, certainly makes sense to follow up and make sure the order was received.

chris_4622
16-Oct-2012, 12:43
The confirmation email I received was to tell me his website messed up my order by only charging me $14.00 per print. How could I complain, the sale price is such a deal.