PDA

View Full Version : Portfolio Cases

Kimberly Anderson
8-Sep-2012, 07:00
I have contracted a commission for a small portfolio of 10, 4x10 contact prints in pt/pd to be matted and presented in a portfolio case. The images will come from recent work that I am doing on Utah's Great Salt Lake.

I am very excited about this and will probably print an edition of each print and make a total of 5 portfolios.

I am wondering where I can get CUSTOM portfolio cases, perhaps embossed? I am starting my search now as I have a few months to complete this.

Thanks for any advice!

MS

frotog
8-Sep-2012, 07:31
http://www.portfoliobox.com/

Pricey but really nice.

Kimberly Anderson
8-Sep-2012, 08:51
Oooooh....perfect. Any other suggestions?

frotog
8-Sep-2012, 09:01
University Products in Ma. has a custom portfolio box creasing/cutting machine. They recently made me some rather large (38x26x3) clamshell boxes to my specs. Under $40 a box. The machine can emboss artwork on the boxes as well. Pretty cool.

bob carnie
8-Sep-2012, 09:21
I like the grey clamshells as well. I am sending out a series of portfolios as well and for my needs these are perfect. Don't want the box looking nicer than the prints I say.

University Products in Ma. has a custom portfolio box creasing/cutting machine. They recently made me some rather large (38x26x3) clamshell boxes to my specs. Under $40 a box. The machine can emboss artwork on the boxes as well. Pretty cool.