PDA

View Full Version : Signal Corded for CP-31 Needed

Michael49090
7-Sep-2012, 03:46
Does anyone know where I can get a signal cord for a CP-31 main body to wash/dry module? I moved and it apparently got lost in the shuffle. I am now trying to put the darkroom together and really would appreciate any help you could provide. Mike

EdSawyer
7-Sep-2012, 10:14
If you can't find one (I think parts are still available - there's a guy on here who used to work for the USA parts/service place for fujimoto... search Cp31 threads...), I bet you could probably build one. They are standardized DIN type plugs. That and some multi-conductor cable (CAT 5 for example) would probably do it.

-Ed

Greg Blank
9-Sep-2012, 08:36
I spoke to Michael a few days ago (I am the guy). My previous employer won't provide me the schematics schematics or parts lists for Fujimoto. I have another suggestion for Michael so I will PM him the information. In my experience Fujimoto says that they are mainly the culprit, they were less than easy to deal with especially after transfering hands in Japan.

frotog
9-Sep-2012, 11:08
I spoke to Michael a few days ago (I am the guy). My previous employer won't provide me the schematics schematics or parts lists for Fujimoto. I have another suggestion for Michael so I will PM him the information. In my experience Fujimoto says that they are mainly the culprit, they were less than easy to deal with especially after transfering hands in Japan.

Fujimoto says Omega-Brandess is the culprit of what exactly? I'm having a difficultly parsing the statement above. Please advise...

Greg Blank
10-Sep-2012, 10:27
No to correct my statement, Fujimoto is mostly the problem, But Omega won't provide schematics to me, stating its proprietary info.

Fujimoto says Omega-Brandess is the culprit of what exactly? I'm having a difficultly parsing the statement above. Please advise...

frotog
10-Sep-2012, 16:35
That's strange. They used to sell the parts list which is essentially a detailed exploded view of all the components of the processor. No circuit board schematics though. So fujimoto was recently purchased by another japanese conglomerate?

George Richards
11-Sep-2012, 10:50
I believe I may have a cord around somewhere - not a spare one but I check out the connections and maybe the connector type. Just one question. The manual show two types, one connects to the control board on the main unit and one connects to an external jack on the main unit - I have the later. Which are you looking for?

George