PDA

View Full Version : Pertzal Lens information Site

seawolf66
6-Aug-2012, 11:52
I hope this is not a double posting but I ran across this Site and thought you might like it:

http://mauritsbollen.com/category/vintage-lens/

SergeiR
6-Aug-2012, 12:09
I hope this is not a double posting but I ran across this Site and thought you might like it:

http://mauritsbollen.com/category/vintage-lens/

At whopping 10 posts?

Two23
6-Aug-2012, 20:07
I liked the shots.

Kent in SD

Lachlan 717
6-Aug-2012, 20:25
At whopping 10 posts?

That's ten posts that aren't about shooting digital. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Steven Tribe
7-Aug-2012, 00:45
Maurits, who is also a contributor here, has the kind of combination of images and lens data that is often lacking in many image blogs - and which I really appreciate.

IanG
7-Aug-2012, 01:33
I'll second Steven's comments. I found this page of great interest having just acquired a darlot/Petzal lens myself, in fact I've 4 home-made Waterhouse stops sat in front of me waiting to be painted black :D

Ian

eddie
7-Aug-2012, 03:35
bravo maurits!

welcome to wet plate!

maurits
7-Aug-2012, 12:21
Thanks fellas!

Sorry Sergei, my website is only a bit more than half a year old. There are not that many posts yet. Posting is more work than I thought... :-)

Most of the posts are about non-digital stuff and practically all are about large format photography, like Lachlan said. There must be something good in that.

And it is all your fault, Eddie!

SergeiR
7-Aug-2012, 14:29
Thanks fellas!

Sorry Sergei, my website is only a bit more than half a year old. There are not that many posts yet. Posting is more work than I thought... :-)

Most of the posts are about non-digital stuff and practically all are about large format photography, like Lachlan said. There must be something good in that.

And it is all your fault, Eddie!

Meh, nothing wrong with having not a lot of posts, espectially if its just few months old (didnt realize that, sorry). I know the pain of having to write (by oneself) content for educational photography blog far too well :)
I was just more commenting on whole "information about petzval lenses" advertising for it.

Good luck with growing it into vast and cool resource. We need good photography resources :)

seawolf66
9-Aug-2012, 00:17
Myself I am glad I found that web page it is good reading on the different lenses and stuff: