PDA

View Full Version : help identify linhof lensboard

tadler
15-Jul-2012, 02:42
this linhof technika lensboard has two rings. the diameter without the rings is 56mm. with the rings attached the diameter is 41.6mm and they protrude 8mm above the lensboard.
i bought it as a copal 1, but couldn't install my apo-ronar with copal 1 on it, not because of the diameter, somehow the rings didn't let the lens attach to the shutter. in the photos here i attached the rings the other way around, but i checked both options (recessed and protruding), and it didn't work.
what lenses/shutters is this lensboard used for?
thanks

Arne Croell
15-Jul-2012, 04:35
this linhof technika lensboard has two rings. the diameter without the rings is 56mm. with the rings attached the diameter is 41.6mm and they protrude 8mm above the lensboard.
i bought it as a copal 1, but couldn't install my apo-ronar with copal 1 on it, not because of the diameter, somehow the rings didn't let the lens attach to the shutter. in the photos here i attached the rings the other way around, but i checked both options (recessed and protruding), and it didn't work.
what lenses/shutters is this lensboard used for?
thanks

It looks like the setup for a Compur 1 (latest version) with Linhof quick release adapter for the cable release (the cable release adapter is missing in your setup - it attaches to the two screw holes visible at the rim of the board). It might have been also used for Prontor 1/01 shutters. The orientation is such that the rings/cone is protruding. The shutter retaining ring is a VERY tight fit inside the cone.

tadler
17-Jul-2012, 13:36
ok, thanks!