PDA

View Full Version : Sinar P Bino Viewer | How to Attach Securely?

NeilDeshpande
11-Jul-2012, 18:33
Gruppe:

I have a Sinar P and a bino viewer that I can sort of snap on to the GG in landscape mode, but cannot get to stay on in portrait mode. It isn't secure in landscape either. I'm definitely missing something. Any ideas? I'll try and post pictures. Thanks in advance.

Neil Deshpande

NeilDeshpande
11-Jul-2012, 18:36

Ed Richards
11-Jul-2012, 19:06
You should be able to hook one side of the viewer under those hooks on bottom of the back and secure the top with with clamping bar at the top. When you go to portrait, you just rotate the viewer 90 degrees so it is clamped on the side rather than the top. Is your clamping bar too loose to hold the view in place?

NeilDeshpande
11-Jul-2012, 19:16
Gruppe:

I figured it out. The black metal bar under the silver bar with screws moved diagonally up and down, engaging the groove in the bino viewer to hold it on at the top end. The other end of the viewer drops in behind the two tabs at the bottom. Simple when you know how!

Neil Deshpande

NeilDeshpande
14-Jul-2012, 06:24
You should be able to hook one side of the viewer under those hooks on bottom of the back and secure the top with with clamping bar at the top. When you go to portrait, you just rotate the viewer 90 degrees so it is clamped on the side rather than the top. Is your clamping bar too loose to hold the view in place?

Ed:

Thanks! I had failed to understand the use of the bar, obviously. There are a few more things on the GG that I don't understand. Some serrated teeth-like things. In time . . ..

Neil

Ken Lee
14-Jul-2012, 08:33
It's a great tool, indoors and outdoors.