PDA

View Full Version : Instant Film 4x5 Back

Pawlowski6132
6-Jul-2012, 21:04
So, I recently got an Mamiya RB67 that came with a Polaroid back. I bought some of the FujiFilm instant film and find it's pretty useful and is also a different experience.

I sure would like to have a 4x5 back to use with my Zone VI Wisner camera. Can anyone recommend the back needed for the fujifilm 4x5 instant film pack?

thank you very much in advance for the information.

Jp

rdenney
7-Jul-2012, 01:06
So, I recently got an Mamiya RB67 that came with a Polaroid back. I bought some of the FujiFilm instant film and find it's pretty useful and is also a different experience.

I sure would like to have a 4x5 back to use with my Zone VI Wisner camera. Can anyone recommend the back needed for the fujifilm 4x5 instant film pack?

thank you very much in advance for the information.

Jp

Either a Polaroid 550 or a Fuji PA-45. Buy cheap--the film is getting less available.

If you want to use the same size film as with your Mamiya, get a Polaroid 405 or a Fuji PA-145.

I'm assuming your Zone VI has a Graflok back. Some spring backs will stretch over the Polaroid pack backs, but not all of them.

Rick "who still uses both sizes" Denney

aluncrockford
7-Jul-2012, 04:24
You might want to save your money, fuji have stopped making instant film for 5x4 my supplier tells me have dismantled the machinery as it was not making enough profit. As far as he is aware when stocks run out that will be the end of instant film for large format. Though impossible projects is trying to develop all sorts of film their product is not entirely as it should be.

vinny
7-Jul-2012, 05:07
You're a year too late.