PDA

View Full Version : View Camera Magazine in Australia

Christopher Lee
6-Feb-2004, 14:02
Does anybody know where I can buy View Camera magazine in Sydney, Australia. Either camera store bookshop that carries it.

Thanks

Chris

David Flockhart
6-Feb-2004, 15:07
I bought one in Melbourne at Borders, surely they would have it in Sydney, too. I wish View Camera would get it's act together about overseas subscriptions. I paid 17.95 for the magazine and that is still cheaper than subscribing.

steve simmons
6-Feb-2004, 16:11
I bought one in Melbourne at Borders, surely they would have it in Sydney, too. I wish View Camera would get it's act together about overseas subscriptions. I paid 17.95 for the magazine and that is still cheaper than subscribing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It costs us $8.00US to mail a copy first class to Australia. That is $64/year US. We will take direct subs for $75.00 per year.

View Camera Magazine Box 2328 Corrales, NM 87048

kw
6-Feb-2004, 16:18
Hi Steve, I have communicated with you over email some time back regarding subscription of view camera magazine.

As I live in Singapore, please advice me on how to make the payment. You may like to email to me privately.

Thanks KW..

Gudmundur Ingolfsson
7-Feb-2004, 03:51
I was a subscriber of View Camera Magazine for some 14 years directly from Mr. Simmons. The last few years he charged me $ 70 a year for a subscribtion with second class mail. Only about evry other issue ever surfaced in Iceland

Walter Glover
7-Feb-2004, 19:33
Borders in Sydney (Pitt St Mall) generally have it. A major advantage of newsstand purchase is that you get the opportunity to browse and see if it's indeed worth buying.

The only subscription I maintain is LensWork which, incidentally, is also availabale at Borders.

Happy reading