PDA

View Full Version : Going to Scotland {Glasgow,Stirling,Edinburgh}

Adrian Pybus
1-Jun-2012, 14:49
Just going for a week last week of June. Any tips on good photography stores in case something goes wrong with the equipment?

Adrian

P.S. In Stockholm, Sweden the shop to go to is Schönherrs on Upplandsgatan near Odenplan.

DKirk
1-Jun-2012, 14:57
What was Quiggs (I think it is now Merchant City Cameras) on Parnie St in Glasgow, there's a Calumet in both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Ffordes out Aberdeen way are pretty good too. Also I'll be in Merchant Square in Glasgow 30th June and 1st July.

Adrian Pybus
1-Jun-2012, 15:09
Thanks!
I've been meaning to visit Scotland (as quite some of my ancestors come from there) for many years but never gotten around to it. Now it is at last happening.
What a pity, I'll be in Glasgow the beginning of the trip but will be in Stirling/Edinburgh at the end.
Hopefully I'll be visiting Black Isle brewery (near Inverness) later this year but that will be more for the beer ...

Adrian

Two23
13-Jun-2012, 15:33
I was in each of those places since the end of May. I didn't stop in any camera stores though. I shot at night quite a bit and got some of my best shots then. I've worked my way to Iceland now.

Kent in (Reykjavik)