PDA

View Full Version : digital sinar help?

gary alessi
26-May-2012, 10:51
i have a 4x5 sinar P........and an cannon 350D... only 8megapixals..........is ther an attachment that will allow me to mount the cannon onto the sinar rear base?[ without the frame holder or back}...... i just want to use the sinar rear standard to be precise about taking a few frames to put together in photoshop....?.......the homemade adaptor mention in another thread would work ... but i don't really want to carry the whole sinar camera around with me... thanks G

pjotr
26-May-2012, 12:27
http://www.studiotoolsystem.com/

pjotr

gary alessi
26-May-2012, 14:52
thanks... i think they are out of business...anyone want to sell me one used? G

Henry Larson
27-May-2012, 09:34
That is a very good idea. I might just make one.
I engineered my adapter.I can probably do this. I'll get back to you!

i have a 4x5 sinar P........and an cannon 350D... only 8megapixals..........is ther an attachment that will allow me to mount the cannon onto the sinar rear base?[ without the frame holder or back}...... i just want to use the sinar rear standard to be precise about taking a few frames to put together in photoshop....?.......the homemade adaptor mention in another thread would work ... but i don't really want to carry the whole sinar camera around with me... thanks G

Henry Larson
30-May-2012, 12:23
I may have misunderstood your problem but here goes.
In order to use the bellows functions there must be both a front and rear standard.
If what I understood you to say was to delete the rear standaard then my answer would be not possible.
The bellows must mount on both the ront and rear standards.

Bob Salomon
30-May-2012, 13:35
Why not use a Novoflex CASTEL L or Q or CROSS system? Be a lot simpler and more precise.

Helen Bach
30-May-2012, 15:17
Well, there's the Sinar pSLR (link) (http://products.bronimaging.com/Sinar/P-SLR/Sinar-p3-SLR-C). Just the conversion parts from a P are about $2500, I think, but it would depend on what parts you wanted. I agree with Bob - a Novoflex or RRS type of system would probably be better in many ways, including a highly adjustable location for the point of rotation.