PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Expert drums in europe?

jose angel
16-Jan-2004, 04:44
Hi all, I would like to buy Jobo Expert drums/parts in europe (Spain, England, Switzerland...) Does anyone of you where to buy it cheap&with confidence? Thanks.

Andrew_3571
19-Jan-2004, 13:26
Hi Jose,

You could try Intro2020 (used to be called Introphoto) in the UK as they are the Jobo distributor but it doesn't mean they are cheap :-(.

Also, I got my 3006 drum through them but it was a special order to Jobo in Germany which took weeks to arrive so don't expect to turn up on the doorstep and walk away with any bits...

Various pro dealers can probably source the stuff but it all tends to end up coming through the same channels IMO.

I can't comment on any other countries but I guess the best chance would be to get hold of stuff in Germany as that's where it's made.

Andrew

jose angel
21-Jan-2004, 05:15
Special orders are too expensive, but I´m afraid that is the only way to buy it... Thanks.

Juergen Sattler
3-Feb-2004, 15:27
Why not check out eBay? There are a number of Expert drums offered and you can always get a decent deal on eBay. Check their country specific auctions - you might get lucky and one is offered in the countries you mentioned.