PDA

View Full Version : Cases for 8x20 Korona?

Fragomeni
27-Apr-2012, 12:56
Hi all,

So I nailed down a case for my 11x14 thanks to the help of members here in the last thread I posted on ULF cases. This time I need to find out what some options are for 8x20 cameras, specifically an 8x20 Korona. For those of you using these cameras, what are you using for a case? Thank you!

Len Middleton
27-Apr-2012, 13:31
Francesco,

I bought my Korona 8x20 Panoramic from a member here and it came with a vintage case. It is compartmentalized with a divider separating the holders from the camera. I got the case repaired and expect it will meet my general needs with a hand cart. Not for backpacking though, but then I don't do that.

Regards,

Len

Fragomeni
27-Apr-2012, 14:01
Thanks Len, I've seen some of the original cases so I've got a good idea of what you're talking about. I found a perfect fitting Tenba semi-hard case for the 11x14 so I'm hoping to find something similar. I actually may have something that'll work at my job that may work but I have to wait for the camera to arrive to find out. Thanks for the input!

Other 8x20 people, what are you using?

Oren Grad
27-Apr-2012, 14:21
I have a Tenba Air Case that I use for my 7x17 outfit. I don't have the model number handy, but the external dimensions are roughly 30 x 12 x 18. It was designed for use with studio lighting gear. But with reconfiguration of the dividers it can comfortably hold the camera, three holders, a couple of large lenses or several small ones, and a focusing hood.