PDA

View Full Version : Fujii pack film?

stradibarrius
18-Apr-2012, 10:49
will fuji 100c, 100b and 3000b pack film fit the Polaroid 405 back for my Sinar F2?

Corran
18-Apr-2012, 11:00
Yes

Just not the 4x5 stuff.

stradibarrius
18-Apr-2012, 11:11
Great!! Thanks!

Michael Cienfuegos
18-Apr-2012, 16:29
Unfortunately the 100b B&W stuff is an endangered species.
I sure wish I could get more.

VintageCameraEtc
20-Apr-2012, 13:02
Unfortunately the 100b B&W stuff is an endangered species.
I sure wish I could get more.

I've been using Polaroid 107 B & W iso 3000 with my polaroid automatic 100. The stuff is great, (exp in 96') but every print has come out exactly how it should. Every pack has produced a print and a vibrant negative (the chemicals aren't dried out at all). I've got around 20 packs of this stuff left - message me if interested.

buggz
20-Apr-2012, 13:14
Does anyone have specific instructions for "recovering" the negative from Fuji FP-100C45 ?
From the Google searches I find, is it just bleach and warm water on the non emulsion side?

Corran
20-Apr-2012, 13:48
Does anyone have specific instructions for "recovering" the negative from Fuji FP-100C45 ?
From the Google searches I find, is it just bleach and warm water on the non emulsion side?

Yes...tape it down on a piece of glass with the image facing the glass. Apply bleach with a brush (not too much though) and eventually it'll wash off.

I found that I could use toilet cleaner with bleach just as well. It is thicker, so you can simply slather it on and let it sit for a few minutes. Wash it off and touch up any spots.

The problem though is scanning these. My scanner goes crazy with the colors when I scan them so I haven't had a real usable scan myself! But I mostly shoot FP-3000B anyway.

megapickle1
21-Apr-2012, 14:02
Yes...tape it down on a piece of glass with the image facing the glass. Apply bleach with a brush (not too much though) and eventually it'll wash off.

I found that I could use toilet cleaner with bleach just as well. It is thicker, so you can simply slather it on and let it sit for a few minutes. Wash it off and touch up any spots.

The problem though is scanning these. My scanner goes crazy with the colors when I scan them so I haven't had a real usable scan myself! But I mostly shoot FP-3000B anyway.

Yes indeed. For colour instant film FP100C and specially C45 it works very well and the scan results are great. The colours of the scanned negs are a bit weird but very nice. Be careful the bleach doesnīt get on the emulsion-side, this will ruin your neg. But itīs a great fun.

George

aluncrockford
21-Apr-2012, 17:13
There is a small snag with the FP100 c45 and that is it has been discontinued , which means there is no large format instant film on the market, Having just shot a entire campaign on this film I am starting to despair about the long term commitment Fuji has for large format photography in the UK