PDA

View Full Version : Toronto show in May

bob carnie
5-Apr-2012, 08:13
Hi Folks

I am in a show with my friend Russell Monk, if you are in Toronto in May, drinks and fancy finger food on me.
An expanded version of these show will be in Calgary Feb 2013.
Russell show will be in San Migel Mexico in December 2012.
Mixture of silver gelatin Enlarger prints, and some Lambda silver gelatin Prints.
I hope we can move to other locations .

Bob

Scott Walker
5-Apr-2012, 08:30
Can't make TO in May but look foreward to seeing it in Calgary.

Monty McCutchen
5-Apr-2012, 12:37
I am the proud new owner of one of Bob's solarized prints/negatives and am excited to see it in person when it gets shipped to me. Beautiful work! I also love the portrait that leads Russell Monk's flyer. Outstanding. Wish I could make it up for the show Bob. I know it will be great.

Monty

Kirk Gittings
5-Apr-2012, 12:49
Looks like a really upbeat show Bob! Wish I could get there :).

No it really does looks interesting.

bob carnie
5-Apr-2012, 13:01
Thanks Scott , Monty and Kirk.

It is possible that Paul may be in town during this period,, think Dumante , think group hug..

jvo
6-Apr-2012, 22:42
looks wonderful, good luck!

Kirk Gittings
6-Apr-2012, 23:14
mmmmm....Dumante........

cdholden
7-Apr-2012, 16:13
I see it's located in "The Distillery District". That alone should encourage more people to attend.
Good luck with the show!

Chris

Vascilli
7-Apr-2012, 16:44
Aha well then I'll show up now that I'm of drinking age.

gene LaFord
7-Apr-2012, 17:36
Looks good Bob... wish I could be there this year.

gene

bob carnie
6-May-2012, 07:45
Bump

The show opening is this Tues, if you happen to be in the Toronto area you are welcome to attend, I will even sweeten the deal with a glass of wine.

Its going to be a rather large crowd, so if you are looking for me I am the one who looks like Brad Pitt.

Bob

Kirk Gittings
6-May-2012, 08:13
Wish I could get there.

............Brad Pitt..............maybe before all the chemical exposure:)

Andrew O'Neill
6-May-2012, 09:07
Too bad it's not coming out here...

bob carnie
6-May-2012, 09:26
Well it looks like both shows , are coming out to Alberta in Feb, and Russels to San Miguel in December. They will be full blown shows with a few others from our family of Artists.
Looks like we are moving a bunch of the work to the East Seaboard as well, next year.

I would really like to move this work West and South so if you or anyone reading know some people with gallery walls , I will have my people talk to your people.

Too bad it's not coming out here...

gene LaFord
6-May-2012, 12:16
Good luck with the show Bob. Wish I could be there this year, but family vacation trips are taking up all my vacation time... and money.
Check your e-mails... VPC is still interested.

gene

Bill Burk
6-May-2012, 19:27
Good luck with the show Bob!

jordanstarr
7-May-2012, 01:18
I might try to make it down there if I can muster the courage to drive 100km. I've been anxious to see your printing/work in person since I moved back to Ontario.

bob carnie
7-May-2012, 05:18
Hi Gene VPC is on my list , I want to get through this show week and next as Laura and I are in another Contact show , then I will be in touch with our proposal.
I wish you could be here as well, always a spot to stay while you are here... Dinesh says his usual to you and Steve.

Good luck with the show Bob. Wish I could be there this year, but family vacation trips are taking up all my vacation time... and money.
Check your e-mails... VPC is still interested.

gene

bob carnie
7-May-2012, 05:20
Well Jordan , hope you can make it , Russel's work is winning more awards and I think you will like both show, if you get early the Distillery has Jane Corkin gallery and others shows as well as a great places to eat and have coffee.

I might try to make it down there if I can muster the courage to drive 100km. I've been anxious to see your printing/work in person since I moved back to Ontario.

Steve Sherman
7-May-2012, 05:49
Hi Gene VPC is on my list , I want to get through this show week and next as Laura and I are in another Contact show , then I will be in touch with our proposal.
I wish you could be here as well, always a spot to stay while you are here... Dinesh says his usual to you and Steve.

Wish I could be there as well, Toronto is hopping with photo this month. If you're coming down this way, I've got you covered for overnights, may have some Dumante left as well.

bob carnie
7-May-2012, 05:59
thanks Kirk

I am now using the chemicals to smooth out the lines.

Wish I could get there.

............Brad Pitt..............maybe before all the chemical exposure:)

bob carnie
7-May-2012, 06:00
thanks Bill

Good luck with the show Bob!

Renato Tonelli
7-May-2012, 06:19
Good luck with the show - I like hearing success stories.

Frank Petronio
7-May-2012, 06:32
Good Luck Bob, I would have come up but for a conference I'm at.

John Kasaian
7-May-2012, 08:03
Congratulations & good luck!

bob carnie
7-May-2012, 08:09
Thank you all,, I am enjoying the experience and it is rewarding to see work hanging, pre sold one and now hope to sell a few more.