PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Printing Workshops -- Hayward, CA - May 5/6 and June 9/10

Vaughn
4-Apr-2012, 10:26
I will be giving two carbon printing workshops at PhotoCentral in Hayward, CA.

Intro -- May 5th and 6th
Advanced -- June 9th and 10th

These are hands-on workshops and you will have the opportunity to carry out all the parts of the process, including making prints from your camera or digital negatives.

Associated with this will be a workshop given by Kate Jordahl on making digital negatives...April 28th.

Use the link below for more information:

https://online.activenetwork.com/haywardrec/Activities/ActivitiesAdvSearch.asp

Once there, click on "Adult" and then "Photography"

Please contact me if you have any questions!

vaughnhutchins@att.net

Roger Thoms
4-Apr-2012, 10:40
Hi vaughn, didn't see any pricing on HARD's website, what's the cost for the workshop?

Roger

Vaughn
4-Apr-2012, 10:55
Hello Roger,

Not the easiest website design! Once you click on the Carbon Printing Workshop, one has to click again on "View Details".

But the workshop/darkroom facilities are excellent!

It is $195 for non-residents ($185 for residents of Hayward)

Thanks for your interest!

vaughn

Roger Thoms
4-Apr-2012, 11:01
Vaughn, thanks. Figures it was there, right in front of my face. Anyway, sound quite reasonable and close to home, you might just see me there.

Roger

Vaughn
4-Apr-2012, 11:09
It would be great to see you there, Roger.

I really enjoy giving workshops -- as long as someone grabs me, sits me down and feeds me something...otherwise I tend to forget about silly things like eating. Kate and Geir Jordahl who run the place know this and usually look out for me...LOL!

Kirk Gittings
4-Apr-2012, 11:42
one of these days.......

Vaughn
4-Apr-2012, 12:16
Watch yourself there, Kirk...I sent Ken Lee a couple of my carbon rejects, and between that and a workshop with Sandy King, the Carbon Cult now has him firmly in its grip! Forget about the Kool Aid, be wary of the Jello! :cool: