PDA

View Full Version : The Free Joshua Tree Photo Workshop!!!

Per Volquartz
4-Jan-2004, 12:43
The Free Joshua Tree Workshop / Gettogether will take place on January 31 - February 1 at Joshua Tree National Park in Southern California.

Come and share your knowledge about photography, learn from others, visit a spectacular part of the Southwest - or just hang out and have a plain good time!

Joshua Tree National Park is within easy driving range of Los Angeles and San Diego. It is the perfect place to spend a couple of days during the winter, most likely with pristine warm (not hot) desert weather!

So, if you have not already done so, please contact me and let me know you are coming! I will respond with precise information about where to meet, what to expect, and what you may want to bring.

Joshua Tree has just a few campgrounds. They tend to be popular during the winter months. Therefore it is important that we know as soon as possible how many we will be! (If you do not like to camp - or sleep in your car / van, the nearby metropolis of Joshua Tree - or 29 Palms have a few motels...)

Email me at: volquartz@volquartz.com

http://www.volquartz.com/pervolquartz