PDA

View Full Version : Shen 4x5 red bellow

Alberto Bregani
12-Mar-2012, 04:05
Hi
since i like red bellows i'd like to find a place/shop/online shop/craftsman/.. whatever.. where i can buy one for my Shen ptb4x5
I've searched around the web enough but i didn't find anything... maybe the answer is one and very simple:
there are no red bellows for a Shen 4x5 :(
( starting from the 5x7 you can have the red one... )

So, if you have any useful tip to suggest me ...please tell me:-)
you will make me a happy man :D

Thank you very much
A

vinny
12-Mar-2012, 06:53
There's a guy on ebay that sells them. No frames though. There have been threads here about his work as well. Search 4x5 bellows on ebay.

Alberto Bregani
12-Mar-2012, 09:14
There's a guy on ebay that sells them. No frames though. There have been threads here about his work as well. Search 4x5 bellows on ebay.

tks a lot Vinny ;)

Lachlan 717
12-Mar-2012, 11:16
Email Mr Zhang and ask whether he'll build you some. Nice guy, and generally helpful.

Alberto Bregani
13-Mar-2012, 13:26
Email Mr Zhang and ask whether he'll build you some. Nice guy, and generally helpful.
I did it Lachlan ! :)
my red bellow will be shipped tomorrow morning
Mr Zhang fast & kind
Yes!!

Thank you very much Lachlan
Alberto :rolleyes:

Lachlan 717
13-Mar-2012, 14:06
Pleasure, Alberto!

I've made some weird and wonderful requests of Mr Zhang over the years, and each time he's been more than accommodating.

I couldn't be happier with Shen Hao's service.

evan clarke
13-Mar-2012, 16:28
Pardon my snotty question, Are you going to admire your camera or make pictures with it?

cdholden
13-Mar-2012, 16:41
Pardon my snotty question, Are you going to admire your camera or make pictures with it?

I didn't even get that far, wondering if the pedestal was made of marble or granite.
To each their own...

Lachlan 717
13-Mar-2012, 17:03

Congratulations on alienating a new member with this bullshit.

Craig Roberts
15-Mar-2012, 17:58
I have cameras with red bellows. My first 4x5 was a Graphic View #2 with a red bellows. Superstition I guess but red bellows cameras make better pictures. Oh Oh, that's supposed to be a secret. Craig