PDA

View Full Version : Half plate film

Roy
8-Dec-2003, 00:20
Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a source of supply for black and white sheet film in the half plate size 6.5 x 4.75 inches ?

Ole Tjugen
8-Dec-2003, 00:43
MACO UP100 is produced in every conceivable sheet film size (and then some), including both half plate and full plate. See www.mahn.net.

David Hedley
8-Dec-2003, 03:04
Mr Cad, a UK based second hand camera shop, had half plate film listed in their catalogue a couple of years ago. I think that they have a website - google should locate it. Hope this helps

Bob._3483
8-Dec-2003, 03:45
FP4+ & FP5+ are still available in half-plate.

A quick look at my preferred supplier shows that Silverprint (in the UK) stock both, but any decent supplier in your part of the world should be able to order it for you from the local Ilford distributor.

Cheers,

Roy
8-Dec-2003, 11:58
Thanks for the information. The reality is different. Ilford have not made this film size for a while. MrCad has none. Maco do not appear to have stocks possibly because a 400 speed is being manufactured. From all accounts it does not appear to be available from the factory until sometime next year.

Pete Caluori
8-Dec-2003, 12:49
Greetings,

In North America (California) Photo Warehouse will custom cut any size film. Their ISO 125 is speculated to be FP4; from my use it certainly behaves the same. http://www.photowarehouse.biz/photo.html or (800) 922-5484

Regards, Pete

Colin Myers
9-Dec-2003, 01:56
I believe that Linhof & Studio in Leigh on Sea, Near Southend, Essex U.K. may be able to supply Bergger film in the old plate sizes. Check it out Colin Myers