PDA

View Full Version : Mounting Linhof Tech TK series lenses on a Master Tech

bartbartolomeo
11-Feb-2012, 00:07
Has anyone mounted a Linhof Tech TK series lenses onto a Linhof Master Tech. The lenses has a Prontor Professional shutter which is a special version. It is built-into a Linhof Technika lens board with the aperature control wheel being a part of the board as well as the aperture control dial. But the aperture control doesn't allow it to be mounted onto the Linhof Master Tech.

The aperture control has 3 settings just like the remote, to open the shutter wide open or check the DOF.

I am considering getting a special lens board with a spacer built onto it. Thoughts anyone?

Bob Salomon
11-Feb-2012, 09:52
They will not fit a Technika. To user them on a Technika you will need to use new boards.

bartbartolomeo
11-Feb-2012, 14:16
They will not fit a Technika. To user them on a Technika you will need to use new boards.

Hi B

What kind of board allows me to use them on a technika with the TK PP Aperture unit mounted?

Thanks

Bob Salomon
11-Feb-2012, 16:28
Hi B

What kind of board allows me to use them on a technika with the TK PP Aperture unit mounted?

Thanks

None. You will have to use them in a Copal shutter. There is no way to get the PP TK shutter to mount on a Technika 45.

bartbartolomeo
11-Feb-2012, 18:48
Hi B

Thanks for that

SmallWhyteGuy
30-Mar-2013, 12:35
Has anyone mounted a Linhof Tech TK series lenses onto a Linhof Master Tech. The lenses has a Prontor Professional shutter which is a special version. It is built-into a Linhof Technika lens board with the aperature control wheel being a part of the board as well as the aperture control dial. But the aperture control doesn't allow it to be mounted onto the Linhof Master Tech.

The aperture control has 3 settings just like the remote, to open the shutter wide open or check the DOF.

I am considering getting a special lens board with a spacer built onto it. Thoughts anyone?

Using an extension lensboard will work. You just need to get the TK shutter control unit pass the Technika front standard. Since the TK shutter itself is just like any other shutter, it'll mount just fine on extension board with proper shutter hole size.