PDA

View Full Version : Empty Film Boxes

seabee1999
3-Feb-2012, 09:15
Good day to all, I was wondering if anyone had any empty 4x5 film boxes just laying around. If you do, I'd like to take them off your hands. Just let me know.

God Bless,
David

jp
3-Feb-2012, 09:21
I've got some kodak ones you can have for the cost of postage. PM me your address and what you need and I'll send it to you and you can then replenish my paypal acct for the postage.

seabee1999
3-Feb-2012, 09:45
I've got some kodak ones you can have for the cost of postage. PM me your address and what you need and I'll send it to you and you can then replenish my paypal acct for the postage.

Cool, thank you. PM is on its way.

God Bless,
David

domaz
3-Feb-2012, 12:04
This should be a "sticky" thread, if that's possible with this BB software, this question seems to come up all the time.

ConnorR
3-Feb-2012, 15:54
This should be a "sticky" thread, if that's possible with this BB software, this question seems to come up all the time.

Agreed, I just came here to ask. If anyone has extras (after the OP has enough, of course) let me know!

Thanks.

biedron
3-Feb-2012, 18:24
ConnorR,

PM me with your address and I'll send a few under the "pay forward" approach - at some point you will accumulate enough empty boxes and you can return the favor for the next person needing empty boxes to get going.

Member tautatis (Adrian) got me going with a similar request.

Bob