PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk Support Installed

Tom Westbrook
23-Jan-2012, 18:49
I've installed Tapatalk to our Forum. If you want to use it you need to (probably) pay for and download the app. Pointers to apps for various devices can be found here: http://tapatalk.com/mobile.php. Once int he app, search for us by forum name. See the Tapatalk site for info on the apps.

Post your experiences here. I logged in with my iPhone & iPad and it looked like it was working as advertised.

Please note: We do not support the user applications, only the Forum server side of this. See the Tapatalk link above if you need app support.

zachary12
23-Jan-2012, 18:59
Brilliant, thanks a bunch!

Roger Cole
23-Jan-2012, 19:37
I like Tapatalk a lot and have been asking for this for a while.

I got the popup, but when I searched for the forum within Tapatalk, it wasn't found. What gives? I searched "large format" and "large format photography" and all I could find was one listing in German.

Erik Larsen
23-Jan-2012, 19:50
Seems to work fine. I searched "large format photography" and it came right up.
Regards
Erik

dsim
23-Jan-2012, 20:04
Thank You. :)

Kirk Gittings
23-Jan-2012, 20:10
Worked fine on mine.

Roger Cole
23-Jan-2012, 21:36
Searched again and found it; it's working fine now. :)

Light Guru
23-Jan-2012, 22:58
Awesome. Now I can stop using the third party web browser I've had to use on my phone and iPad ever since the forum started not playing nice with the default browser. I tried using several 3rd party browsers but I found none as easy and friendly as the default one.

jermaineB
25-Jan-2012, 21:27
Finally! Now I can look at the forum on long trips when I'm not driving! Thanks!

D. Bryant
27-Jan-2012, 13:41
FWIW, from my Android tablet I can read threads, but my replies never seem to post. All of my e-mail clients work fine so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Never the less thanks for the Tapatalk integration.

tautatis
28-Jan-2012, 14:46
How do you make LF your default site using Taptalk? I do not like to search every time I want to visit the forum. If you have any clue please let me know.

Thanks,

Tautatis.

Roger Cole
28-Jan-2012, 18:38
How do you make LF your default site using Taptalk? I do not like to search every time I want to visit the forum. If you have any clue please let me know.

Thanks,

Tautatis.

On my iPhone, once I log in to a board it's saved automagically, unless I delete it. Go to the tab on the bottom that says "Me" and it should list all the boards you've logged in to. If you want to delete one from that page, swipe to the right and a delete button will appear.

This is for the iPhone. I've no idea if the Android version works the same way.

D. Bryant
29-Jan-2012, 00:07

Thanks,

Tautatis.

I think you just add it to your Favorites list.

Jehu
22-Feb-2012, 20:14
It works for me. Thank you for adding tapatalk support.

Andrea Gazzoni
23-Feb-2012, 03:36
any news for the Symbian support? I really miss reading the Forum on my Smartphone
thank you for your work

Roger Thoms
3-Oct-2012, 10:27
Will Tapatalk let me post photographs from my IPad?

Roger

djhopscotch
3-Oct-2012, 10:42
You can attached images from the app or links.

Roger Thoms
3-Oct-2012, 11:07
Thanks, just wanted to find out before I sprung the big bucks for the app.

Roger