PDA

View Full Version : Grafmatic and toyo 45AX?

Sizam
4-Jan-2012, 17:29
Somehow I missed the existence of the grafmatic back :eek: OMG I want one, it'd pretty much make up for ready/quickloads going away. My question is will it work with a grafmatic holder? Toyo's site says 'International standard with Graflock fitting', is that all it takes?

Thanks!

Sam

Daniel Stone
4-Jan-2012, 18:34
Yes, if it has a graflok back, it WILL work.

-Dan

Brian C. Miller
4-Jan-2012, 19:13
Does the camera model look familiar? :)

First picture, Grafmatic under ground glass.
Second picture, Grafmatic held by Graflok clips.

Jim Andrada
4-Jan-2012, 20:43
The only disadvantage is that you pretty much have to shoot all six sheets before processing them (although if you're REALLY CAREFUL you can remove one or two sheets and load up a couple of fresh ones - but you have to really work hard to keep all the septa in the right sequence and not jumble them up.)

Easier said tan done at least in my changing bag!

Ari
4-Jan-2012, 23:49
The only disadvantage is that you pretty much have to shoot all six sheets before processing them (although if you're REALLY CAREFUL you can remove one or two sheets and load up a couple of fresh ones - but you have to really work hard to keep all the septa in the right sequence and not jumble them up.)

Easier said tan done at least in my changing bag!

Actually, not that hard to do. If you keep careful-ish notes, the Grafs are pretty easy to keep track of.
Exposed film goes to the back of the line.

Chuck Pere
5-Jan-2012, 07:17
My Grafmatic seems very tight under the glass of a 45A. Anyone ever had any problems doing it that way? I broke a rivet on my 2x3 Century Graphic trying to use a 2x3 Grafmatic under the spring back. So now I'll reluctant to stress those springs.