PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Service and Quality Processing

David Solow
26-Dec-2011, 19:16
Since having Edgar Praus recommended to me on this site, I have been using Praus Productions in Rochester, NY for the last couple of months. I have sent Edgar black and white and color negatives as well as chromes. He does beautiful and consistent work and custom processes my orders (he will yours as well).

I have had a little trouble with FedEx in Rochester. Last week was the third time in two months they didn't get my film to Edgar on time. If the film had gotten to him early in the morning, as was promised, he would have had time to complete my order, but the film was delivered hours late. I knew he was going on vacation the next day and wouldn't have time to process my order. I had a large order of chromes and had test sheets to process first in order to determine how much the film needed to be pulled or pushed in processing. I called Edgar to see if he had anyone to recommend. Even though it was well into the afternoon of his last day of work before he received the film, he had already started processing the test sheets and said he would process the film the following day and send it off to me.

Edgar spent the first day of his short vacation processing my film. I have never had that level of customer service before. I can't recommend him enough. Call him (after January 4th) at 585-442-4820, if you are looking for an amazing lab for all your processing and printing needs.

Happy new year to you all, and thanks for helping me so much with getting back in LF photography.

David