PDA

View Full Version : I am ordering an Ebony RW810 on Friday...

dperez
7-Dec-2011, 11:41
After selling a bunch of stuff on eBay and having to deal with problem buyers, I am now ready to make the jump to 8x10. I have sold all of my 35mm and medium format equipment, except for two lenses and a Canon 5DMKII, which I might also leaning towards selling. I even made a trip to Phoenix last weekend to sell some of my firearm related items in order to add to my "Ebony Fund."

After considering a number of options, I just decided to save my pennies and get the camera I really want. For me, it happens to be the Ebony RW810. I plan to be using a 300, 360, and maybe something in the 450 range for lenses, so the RW810 should work fine for me.

So far, the best price I have found is with Midwest Photo Exchange, so I'll be dealing with them on Friday when I place my order. I've read a lot of positive comments about them in this forum so I am confident that the transaction will be smooth.

Anyone here made a large purchase with Midwest?

-Daniel

Drew Wiley
7-Dec-2011, 11:48
They're good folks, and if you have the budget for it, that's going to be one superb
camera to use.

John Brady
7-Dec-2011, 11:50
I bought my first Ebony from Jim, they are good people to work with.

I am Photographing with an slw810 and it is a joy to work with. For your longer lens work the RW should be great. Enjoy!

www.timeandlight.com

cdholden
7-Dec-2011, 11:50
Why not try a less expensive camera to see if working with a new format fits your vision?

Steve Hamley
7-Dec-2011, 11:56
Also bought an Ebony 8x10 from Jim. No worries.

Cheers, Steve

Drew Wiley
7-Dec-2011, 12:23
Why not just get the best to begin with. Exchange rates are a little rough at the moment, but that won't improve any time soon, and it takes awhile to get accustomed
to any specific camera to the point that functionality becomes instinctive. Why buy
something inferior then just turn around and sell it for a loss to get what you really
wanted? Besides, an Ebony will keep a higher resale value anyway, just in case. It's
expensive, but less than a clunker used car, and quality-wise in its own league.

cdholden
7-Dec-2011, 12:57
The OP mentions it being a new format. I concluded from the post that he is used to smaller formats. While the results can be a nice change, working with an 8x10 camera isn't for everyone.
If you've got the money, buy the best of everything. Not all of us have your unrestricted budget.
I see it as sane advice for someone to get their feet wet first before committing to a dive.

Drew Wiley
7-Dec-2011, 13:13
I certainly don't have anything remotely resembling an unrestricted budget, but I do
think long and hard and then buy the best that I can. The OP has evidently done the
same and obviously understands that Ebony doesn't come cheap. I personally use one
of the first 8X10's that Dick Phillips made which I got very reasonably. The only Ebony
I own is a 4x5, but given its level of quality, has made me generally very pleased I
didn't buy a cheaper camera, though I've seen just about all of em in operation over
the years and understand the pros and cons. There are a lot of really nice view camera options out there right now, so one certainly doesn't have to own an Ebony
to get a modern high-quality folder. But the level of end-user satisfaction is apparent
by how few of these come up for re-sale. The titanium hardware is simply the best,
and the wood has been especially well cured and precisely joined. Not everything is
outright perfect in my dictionary, but overall, about the best one can get in a wooden
camera right now.

BradS
7-Dec-2011, 13:14
The Ebony is a fine camera. I have the baby brother, an RW45. I cannot afford the RW810 but, if I could, I certainly would not hesitate. As others have said, 8x10 isn't for everybody. A lesson I leaned the relatively inexpensive way (it is not for me).

It is not too late to buy my Tachihara GF810 :D :D

dperez
7-Dec-2011, 15:07
I hear you loud and clear and I thought about it and almost made a purchase from a member of this forum for a more reasonably priced camera, but it fell through when one of my ebay sales had to be re-listed.

In the end I just decided to sell a few more items and make a run for the Ebony. There are some particular things I like about the camera, and my experience with 4x5 has definitely helped to shape my decision.

It basically comes down to what Drew pointed out. I don't want to purchase a camera that I may end up not being happy with, for whatever reason, and then have to sell it at a loss and purchase another camera. I did that with my tripod. I bought an Induro tripod because I wanted to save a few dollars over a Gitzo, and boy do I regret it.

As for making sure the format is for me, all I can say is that I've wanted to move up to 8x10 for a long time. I have been shooting my Arca Swiss 4x5 for a few years now, and through that experience I've decided what elements I prefer in a view camera, and what I can live without. I'm pretty confident that I will not be disappointed in my decision. Ever since I looked through the ground glass of an 8x10 and viewed a chrome on a light table, I was sold.

I was able to finance this camera by just selling stuff that I don't use anymore. From camera gear to old boy scout patches. I was able to raise the necessary funds without dipping into my savings or purchasing on credit (which I hate doing). Man, you would be surprised how much old scout patches can fetch!

I can appreciate your advice; 8x10 may not be for everyone, better to be sure before shelling out the cash. In my case, I trust my intuition. We'll see how it goes.

-DP

Why not try a less expensive camera to see if working with a new format fits your vision?

Lachlan 717
7-Dec-2011, 15:34
I plan to be using a 300, 360, and maybe something in the 450 range for lenses,

-Daniel

Daniel,

Which lenses are you considering. I mean, exactly which model(s).

Seems to me that, if you don't have the exact lenses in mind, you've got this whole process arse-about.

More importantly, if you don't have the exact models in mind, how can you budget for them?

A cheaper camera with a good lens is going to take infinitely better images than an Ebony used as a Copal 3 pinhole camera...

dperez
7-Dec-2011, 16:05
Okay I've been reading up quite a bit on the available lenses for 8x10. Right now I am focusing on 360mm as my primary fl.

I'm doing mostly environmental portraits with available light on Kodak Portra 400, and maybe some limited work on transparencies.

I'm interested in modern lenses, So I'm thinking a Nikkor W, a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N, or the Schneider Apo-Symmar. I have not seen a Fujinon CM-W on the used market yet. I might even go a little older than these, such as a Schneider Symmar-S, which I have in 150, and 210 for my 4x5. I'm also considering the 14" Commercial Ektar, which I have read loads of good things about.

I really want details in the picture to be paramount; "information density" as I like to call it, So maybe the commercial Ektar will not be on my immediate list. A lot of my current stuff has a lot of detail and that's what I am drawn to, so bokeh or the transition from sharp to out of focus, are not features that are so important to me. I am looking more for consistent sharpness primarily for the projects that I am currently working on, and for the subjects I envision using the 8x10 for.

Any recommendations?

Michael Alpert
7-Dec-2011, 16:28
Daniel,

Everything that you have posted seems fine to me. The Ebony camera will serve you well, and the modern lenses seem fine. I am not familiar with the Nikkor W, but I know the Rodenstock N and Schneider Apo-Symmar are reliably great lenses. The only question I have has to do with your choice of focal lengths. A 300mm lens seems quite close to 360mm, so I would consider substituting a 240mm lens, perhaps a Sironar-S, for the 300.

Frank Petronio
7-Dec-2011, 17:13
I've had a lot of cameras and in the end, had I simply saved up and gotten one of the best classics -- Technikas, Normas, Arcas (and maybe an Ebony, opps!) -- I would have saved a bunch of wasteful intermediate transactions.

Sometimes making a big investment forces you to commit and use it. So sell that last digital, buy a big load of un-returnable Portra 400 and have at it!

If you were a newbie coming off digital to try large-format, sure, I'd suggest starting with something less expensive but you've paid your dues, good luck and enjoy the ride!

dperez
7-Dec-2011, 17:21
Thanks, I was thinking the same thing. I will probably do just that. It probably explains why I don't use my 150 all that much. I try for the 210, and end up using the 150 only when I can't force the 210 to work.

-DP

Daniel,

Everything that you have posted seems fine to me. The Ebony camera will serve you well, and the modern lenses seem fine. I am not familiar with the Nikkor W, but I know the Rodenstock N and Schneider Apo-Symmar are reliably great lenses. The only question I have has to do with your choice of focal lengths. A 300mm lens seems quite close to 360mm, so I would consider substituting a 240mm lens, perhaps a Sironar-S, for the 300.

John Conway
7-Dec-2011, 17:51
Congrats on your decision. I feel it is always better to get what you want. And now is the best time to buy a lens. I have been doing very well on ebay. Very well.And that Ebony is one fine camera.

John NYC
7-Dec-2011, 18:12
Thanks, I was thinking the same thing. I will probably do just that. It probably explains why I don't use my 150 all that much. I try for the 210, and end up using the 150 only when I can't force the 210 to work.

-DP

If you like 210 on 4x5, you should get a 450 on 8x10. I just got the Fujinon 450 f/12.5 C and it is phenomenal...

(Equivalent 54 megapixel scan of an image made with this lens here: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6186693847_7a67cc3288_o.jpg )

dperez
7-Dec-2011, 21:26
Very nice... I will look into it, thanks.

If you like 210 on 4x5, you should get a 450 on 8x10. I just got the Fujinon 450 f/12.5 C and it is phenomenal...

(Equivalent 54 megapixel scan of an image made with this lens here: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6186693847_7a67cc3288_o.jpg )

Frank Petronio
7-Dec-2011, 22:40
Since your camera can handle it and bulk isn't a primary concern, the more modern Symmars, Sironars, etc. are nice because they will be a stop or two faster than some of the classic 8x10 lenses that are often chosen because of price and size factors. Now that they are out of favor, you can find big Copal 3 mounted 240-300-360 APO Symmars in the $500 range and it would be hard to find better shooters.

The 14" Ektar gets rave reviews too, perhaps a bit more forgiving for portraits, but remember that the older #5 shutters don't have very fast speeds, perhaps 1/50th on a peppy day. So for people photos and short depth of field, sometimes they are a challenge, especially if you standardize on Portra 400 (great film) - it sucks to use an ND filter!

I don't know anything beyond 14"-360mm -- those modern 480mm lenses are huge and will test your camera for sure.

But since you are going wild... all out... it makes sense to develop a philosophy or strategy of how you want your pictures to look... perhaps consider a sharp modern wider lens, then a more vintage lens as a normal (like an older Schneider or Ektar) bracketed by a sharp long lens? Or playing some sort of combination like that, rather than all old or all newer lenses?

Or - and this is what I do - try a bunch of different stuff over a long time, then return to the favorites that have worked the best based on all those experiences. That's why I still swap stuff around, narrowing the choices down to the core. You start out trying Veritos and Dagors, Aero Ektars, and all kinds of weird old exotic stuff, then try the vintage route, then circle back to the modern state-of-the-art glass with a newfound appreciation of how damn good it is.

Sure is great to have so many choices and good for you shooting 8x10 color while it still exists.

Lenny Eiger
8-Dec-2011, 11:29
See this thread for info about Midwest Photo....

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83509

Lenny

Drew Wiley
8-Dec-2011, 12:45
Once you mention your intended usage for "enviro portraiture" I'd have to disagree
with the advice to buy just any lens. Most modern lenses are hard-sharp with rather
disagreeable out-of-focus effects or "bokeh" if you do much selective focus work.
If you don't and plan to use small f-stops for depth of field, even Portra 400 might
be a bit dicey hoping people don't blink or whatever for exps from 1/2 to 2 sec or so.
You will also probably need to have a few warming filters for color balance in the shade
with any color neg film. The older lenses like Coml Ektars, dagors, and tessars are
going to have multi-bladed shutters and sometimes larger f-stops more compatible
to this kind of usage. Something you'd want to study actual images of before making
a choice, unless you are planning to use some fill flash. A couple other lenses you
might look into are the Fuji L series and the Nikkor 450 M - both modern tessars,
med speed, but also modern shutters - so a bit of a compromise in this regard.

Frank Petronio
8-Dec-2011, 13:52
I think a lot of the modern lens bokeh is confused with the ugly backlit highlighted flare patterns you get from the cheap five-bladed apertures they saddle these lenses with. But Hasselblad lenses have the same vices. As for the bokeh itself -- the way things transition to out-of-focus -- I don't find it objectionable in most cases (but I like contrast).

I've shot a lot of Symmars and Sironars wide open and get very pleasing results. Wide-open solves that pesky aperture shape problem and knocks the hardest edge off even the best performing lens.

It's a shame they don't offer multi-bladed apertures like the classics, I would gladly pay more.

Steve Hamley
8-Dec-2011, 16:54
Well, we're getting off focus (pun intended) from the OP's post, but I've asked around about many bladed shutters vs Copals and bokeh. Apparently no one can really see any difference in PRINTS except in specular highlights, and those may be used to advantage.

I was talking with a 40+-year commercial photographer, and he remarked that he once saw a job done with basically waterhouse stops laser cut to a company's logo, so that all the highlights reproduced the logo.

Get out!

Cheers, Steve

Drew Wiley
8-Dec-2011, 17:08
Well, I can easily see it in a print where there is selective focus, and appropriately
choose the lenses for the given project. I can often see the difference even in a movie and how their lenses have or have not been wisely chosen. A bit of topic, I'll agree - since there are probably plenty of related threads already under the appropriate section - but it just seemed silly to me to pair a deluxe 8x10 Ebony camera with a priority over what constitutes a what-the-hell bargain-hunt in appropriate focal length big clunker lenses. I don't want to get into a semantics argument over what does or does not represent good bokeh, since that is partially subjective; but one should at least be visually aware of how different lens series behave. I'm not a connoisuer of this subject like Jim Galli, but I know when to reach
for a dagor versus a Fujinon A or G-Claron, for example.

Michael E
8-Dec-2011, 17:36
This thread is about the camera: I think we (almost) all agree that it is a great decicion to swap all that accumulated "stuff" against one high end camera. I admire the OP for this beautiful decision. Now, lenses are easily aquired, mounted, tested and maybe sold again. Buy used and you can sell it without any or any major loss. There is nothing wrong with trying different lenses, and, since the purchase of the camera is a major financial leap, there is also nothing wrong with testing cheaper lenses first.

Michael

Frank Petronio
8-Dec-2011, 18:17
Yeah yeah start out sharp and hit with Lens Blur in Photoshop a couple of times.

I bet a lot of these bokeh masters shoot everything with a Digital Rebel and Photoshop their stuff all to Heck, then just tell us it's this and such a camera/film/lens ;-)

Daniel Stone
8-Dec-2011, 19:11
Yeah yeah start out sharp and hit with Lens Blur in Photoshop a couple of times.

I bet a lot of these bokeh masters shoot everything with a Digital Rebel and Photoshop their stuff all to Heck, then just tell us it's this and such a camera/film/lens ;-)

I've wondered about that before too ;)

-Dan

Steve Hamley
8-Dec-2011, 20:25
Or it could be that a good photographer can take a good photograph with a Coke bottle and we can't even comprehend that. :D

Cheers, Steve

Asher Kelman
8-Dec-2011, 21:32
After selling a bunch of stuff on eBay and having to deal with problem buyers, I am now ready to make the jump to 8x10. I have sold all of my 35mm and medium format equipment, except for two lenses and a Canon 5DMKII, which I might also leaning towards selling. I even made a trip to Phoenix last weekend to sell some of my firearm related items in order to add to my "Ebony Fund."

After considering a number of options, I just decided to save my pennies and get the camera I really want. For me, it happens to be the Ebony RW810. I plan to be using a 300, 360, and maybe something in the 450 range for lenses, so the RW810 should work fine for me.

Daniel,

I don't blame you for falling in love, but when you have to sell so much except for your children, then something is out of whack. To me at least, the first thing is the lens. So the camera could be something very modest for now. It might be that the RW cut down version is not really the best for your work. There's no doubt that the format itself can change the work you do. The actual camera is not so critical, IMHO.

Chamonix cameras are also worth looking into, since you fall for pretty things. :)

Asher

Asher Kelman
8-Dec-2011, 21:38
This thread is about the camera: I think we (almost) all agree that it is a great decicion to swap all that accumulated "stuff" against one high end camera. I admire the OP for this beautiful decision. Now, lenses are easily aquired, mounted, tested and maybe sold again. Buy used and you can sell it without any or any major loss. There is nothing wrong with trying different lenses, and, since the purchase of the camera is a major financial leap, there is also nothing wrong with testing cheaper lenses first.

Michael

I think this is backward thinking. Nothing is more important than the lens, (and the light) for the job in mind. What big difference, as long as one can carry the camera? How does the image get improved with a pretty camera? Maybe one could argue for that, but lens, location and light in photography corresponds to "Location, location, location!" in real estate. The camera itself is no where near as important.

Asher

Letoco
9-Dec-2011, 04:27
dperez,
the last thing you need to enjoy your new camera is to defend your choice on this forum. Satisfaction with your work tool is a part of good work. Hope you will have a good time with your new Ebony.

Michael E
9-Dec-2011, 07:38
How does the image get improved with a pretty camera?

My first exposures on 8x10" film were on a 10 year old Gandolfi. I hated that thing, it was so awkward to work with. I bought a well worn 2D and I am much more at ease with this camera. The controls are so much more intuitive. Is a 2D a better camera than a Gandolfi? No. Are my images better now? I don't know. Do I enjoy photography more? Definately! It's not just the image that counts, the process is important, too.

Lenses are important, no doubt. But, like I said, this thread is about the choice of camera.

Michael

dperez
9-Dec-2011, 09:13
Asher,

No worries man... I will be sure to get a lens that works for me. It really doesn't matter what order I do things in, still can't shoot till I have a lens, camera, and film holders.

I've already got some film waiting that I bought at discount because the box had mold on it.

Selling off gear that I'm not using to buy something that I will use seems perfectly fine. I could have just used the credit card, but I have never been in the habit of doing that.

I appreciate the tips though. I'm really looking forward to this.

-DP

Daniel,

I don't blame you for falling in love, but when you have to sell so much except for your children, then something is out of whack. To me at least, the first thing is the lens. So the camera could be something very modest for now. It might be that the RW cut down version is not really the best for your work. There's no doubt that the format itself can change the work you do. The actual camera is not so critical, IMHO.

Chamonix cameras are also worth looking into, since you fall for pretty things. :)

Asher

dperez
9-Dec-2011, 09:21
Cha Ching!

Made the purchase this morning. Then called and spoke with Jim. I let him know that part of the reason why I chose them was due to all the positive feedback from members of this forum. He was very appreciative. He's going to let me know how long I have to wait on Monday since they don't have one in stock.

Now I need to work on convincing myeslf to sell the 5DMKII. Frank has got me to really thinking about it now. I've been reluctant so far, but I'm leaning towards going that direction.

As for my lens... I have a Beretta O/U Shotgun that will soon be transformed into a lens. I've got a buyer, but need to wait for him to get his act together. I just don't shoot that much anymore. I used to go pretty often when I lived less than 8 miles from the Prado Olympic Shooting Park, but now it's down to once a year. The cool part is I'd still be able to shoot the thing once a year, it just wouldn't be my gun. Can't go wrong.

Michael E
9-Dec-2011, 10:34
I have a Beretta O/U Shotgun that will soon be transformed into a lens.

Now there is a step in the right direction!

Asher Kelman
9-Dec-2011, 13:05
Asher,

No worries man... I will be sure to get a lens that works for me. It really doesn't matter what order I do things in, still can't shoot till I have a lens, camera, and film holders.

Well, congrats. You wont look back! I just felt for the loss of goods like the 5DII although the guns that are not used are better off sold and safe somewhere else. I hope you will share with us the new work you are doing and how this camera fits into your new frame of mind. I'm sure you are going to be thrilled with your purchase.

Asher

Lachlan 717
9-Dec-2011, 13:39
In 12 months, the 5DII will be "worth" much less than the price you'll get for it now.

Sell it now and buy something that will hold its value...

Frank Petronio
9-Dec-2011, 13:42
Are there any photos you value that could only have been done with a 5D2? I bet a $900 used 5D or a $600 Rebel would do 99.9% as well.

Tying up money in digital is silly. If you use a digital for your best work then get the finest you can afford, but if you just need to have a digital camera for modest commercial work, documentation, family snaps and the like then just get a nice prosumer compact and maybe upgrade every 3-4 product cycles.

They make great back-up light meters and proofing devices.

Every time I've gotten the latest and greatest popular digicam I've grown disappointed once the novelty wears off. Last Spring everyone wanted the Fuji X100 and now they're selling them used, in an endless cycle of consumerism.

John NYC
9-Dec-2011, 14:27
Are there any photos you value that could only have been done with a 5D2? I bet a $900 used 5D or a $600 Rebel would do 99.9% as well.

Tying up money in digital is silly. If you use a digital for your best work then get the finest you can afford, but if you just need to have a digital camera for modest commercial work, documentation, family snaps and the like then just get a nice prosumer compact and maybe upgrade every 3-4 product cycles.

They make great back-up light meters and proofing devices.

Every time I've gotten the latest and greatest popular digicam I've grown disappointed once the novelty wears off. Last Spring everyone wanted the Fuji X100 and now they're selling them used, in an endless cycle of consumerism.

All so very true. I keep thinking I will upgrade my T2i to the successor to the 5D Mark II, then I realize I will probably get indistinguishable results. It takes a lot of mental discipline to avoid consumerism for no actual gain.

Frank Petronio
9-Dec-2011, 17:43
Oh I talk myself into buying nice digicams too, regretfully.

I remember socking $6500-plus into a Nikon D2X and 17-55/2.8 back in 2005. For a year or two it was a respectable camera... Silly, silly... now a D2X is nearly worthless.

High quality film cameras hold their value for much, much longer.

J. Fada
9-Dec-2011, 21:50
I can only say congratulations. You obviously put a lot of work into selling things in order to be able to get your dream camera. You deserve it. Ignore the naysayers, they just wish they had an Ebony! You will be able to use the camera for years to come and will probably get a special enjoyment out of it. I know I would.

As far as the digital camera goes, who cares. Sell the thing. The fact about digital is if you miss it you will be able to buy it cheaper later. Almost all digital cameras made these days are pretty good once you get past the low end. If you are not a commercial photographer then don't sweat it. Only photo geeks care about what camera you used to make a picture. Everyone else just cares how good the picture is.

georgl
8-Jan-2012, 04:48
Congrats on the RW810!

I'm planing to buy the RW810E as well, only postponed it a few months. I have started out with a Sinar F2 and some lenses (Sironar-N 300, Symmar 240 and 150XL) - I personally prefer the quality of the newer lenses.

I agree on "ignore the naysayers" ;-) the F2 is an awful design and without knowing the Ebony I probably would have lost interest in 8x10". Controls are all over the place, breaking plastic, extremely dark screen) lacking stability and even quite heavy at the same time... The Ebony is in another league.

MWitmann
8-Jan-2012, 05:13
Now I need to work on convincing myeslf to sell the 5DMKII. Frank has got me to really thinking about it now. I've been reluctant so far, but I'm leaning towards going that direction.

As for my lens... I have a Beretta O/U Shotgun that will soon be transformed into a lens. I've got a buyer, but need to wait for him to get his act together. I just don't shoot that much anymore. I used to go pretty often when I lived less than 8 miles from the Prado Olympic Shooting Park, but now it's down to once a year. The cool part is I'd still be able to shoot the thing once a year, it just wouldn't be my gun. Can't go wrong.

Congratulations for your choice.

I've also sold my 5DMKII in order to fund my ebony 45S, without any kind of regret.

Nice to transform a gun into a lens, but maybe you'll still need a gun with that valuable camera on the streets :p

Gary Tarbert
8-Jan-2012, 07:04
Cha Ching!

Made the purchase this morning. Then called and spoke with Jim. I let him know that part of the reason why I chose them was due to all the positive feedback from members of this forum. He was very appreciative. He's going to let me know how long I have to wait on Monday since they don't have one in stock.

As for my lens... I have a Beretta O/U Shotgun that will soon be transformed into a lens. I've got a buyer, but need to wait for him to get his act together. I just don't shoot that much anymore. I used to go pretty often when I lived less than 8 miles from the Prado Olympic Shooting Park, but now it's down to once a year. The cool part is I'd still be able to shoot the thing once a year, it just wouldn't be my gun. Can't go wrong.Don't sell theCanon!! They are totally different beasts ,enjoy both for their strengths , and if you don't like like the Ebony pm me first :) Cheers gary

Jonathan Barlow
8-Jan-2012, 13:37
Oh I talk myself into buying nice digicams too, regretfully.

I remember socking $6500-plus into a Nikon D2X and 17-55/2.8 back in 2005. For a year or two it was a respectable camera... Silly, silly... now a D2X is nearly worthless.

High quality film cameras hold their value for much, much longer.

I have 4 Nikon D2x bodies and they allow me to produce wonderful images. I think it's great that you can buy such a fine camera used for around $800. The only real advantage of a D3 is that it has much better high ISO capabilities.

Most Hasselblad V bodies sell for one tenth of what they sold for 15 years ago. Hasselblad CF lenses sell for about one fifth of what they brought 15 years ago.

Drew Wiley
8-Jan-2012, 14:36
Yeah ... terrible choice, and film is doomed anyway, especially 8X10. Better dump that Ebony fast and take a big loss rather than get nothing for it at all. There are a
few of us who might part with some change to take it off your hands, just because we feel sincerely sorry for you, of course (or maybe a bit envious).