PDA

View Full Version : Radyload, Quickload, and Polaroid 545i

JGRJR
11-Nov-2011, 20:56
Well the other day I opened up an old camera bag and what did I find? My three obsolete backs. One Readyload, one Quickload, and one Polaroid 545i.

I know there is no hope for the Readyload or the Polaroid but I heard somewhere Quickloads are available. Not on ebay. Maybe still made and sold in Japan? I have also seen some info when the systems died that someone was working on a user loaded sleeve?

Any news on Quickloads and where they are still being sold? Also any news on a self-loaded system?

goodfood
11-Nov-2011, 23:07
I bought some Fuji RVP 50 at Tokyo last year Oct. About us$ 140 per box of 20 films. Don't know still available or not.

vinny
11-Nov-2011, 23:22
Google it.

scm
12-Nov-2011, 00:39
You don't specify where you are but a search of the US eBay site brings up these results (http://www.ebay.com/sch/Film-Photography-/69323/i.html?_nkw=quickload+-holder&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538).

aluncrockford
12-Nov-2011, 07:08
This might help

http://www.mrcad.co.uk/shop/home.php?cat=1525&sort=title&sort_direction=0&page=1

Ivan J. Eberle
12-Nov-2011, 10:40
I've got a box of Astia in the FS section for $85 shipped to the USA (PayPal only)

Pete Watkins
12-Nov-2011, 14:41
Just be very careful when dealing with Mr Cad. South London at it's best.
Pete.

andress007
12-Nov-2011, 20:38
Well the other day I opened up an old camera bag and what did I find? My three obsolete backs. One Readyload, one Quickload, and one Polaroid 545i.

I know there is no hope for the Readyload or the Polaroid but I heard somewhere Quickloads are available. Not on ebay. Maybe still made and sold in Japan? I have also seen some info when the systems died that someone was working on a user loaded sleeve?

Any news on Quickloads and where they are still being sold? Also any news on a self-loaded system?

All films are still doing very well here in Japan.

In Tokyo Yodobashi camera (yodobashi.com) offers whole range of FUJI Quickloads, as well as whole range of FUJI 8x10 sheets.

goodfood
12-Nov-2011, 22:22
You can get quickload in Tokyo Yodobashi, but not in North East Japan. So that why I bough some during last fall visit and ready to use on this year cherry flowers when I arrive Tokyo International airport (two hours from Tokyo) and transit to Northern part of Japan.