PDA

View Full Version : Forte website?

tim atherton
28-Sep-2003, 15:51
Anyone know where the Forte website is?

thanks

Mark Nowaczynski
28-Sep-2003, 17:26
Eight Elm Photo in Toronto imports and distributes Forte products. Their web site has a lot of info: http://www.eightelmphoto.com/paper.htm

The link that they provide for Forte takes you to a site totally unrelated to photography (except for the common term 'enlargement').

tim atherton
28-Sep-2003, 17:31
Hi AMrk,

I usually get stuff from eight elm - but I've used that link in the past for Forte from their website and my bookmark for them is:

www.forte-photo.com

but I now get the same as you and google

"Love Enhancement Center, a service of Rixton Networks ITS THE COMPLETE PROVEN LIBRARY OF SECRETS AND INFORMATION WHICH CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER!"

So what's happened to Forte? forgot to renew their domain name? Bought up by the Love Enhancement Centre...?

Basically I was just wondering if they'd moved the website somewhere else

tim

tim atherton
28-Sep-2003, 17:34
hmmm - just did a whois search. Looks like Forte's domain might have run out on Sept 22 and someone grabbed it before they renewed it... Hopefully it's just the website that's gone.

James Driscoll
28-Sep-2003, 20:52
"Love Enhancement Center, a service of Rixton Networks ITS THE COMPLETE PROVEN LIBRARY OF SECRETS AND INFORMATION WHICH CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER!"

who needs light sensitive material when you can have the entire library of love secrets at your fingertips....

Erik Asgeirsson
28-Sep-2003, 21:05
I remember they used to have a site with datasheets and a product catalogue at (I think) forte-photo.com, but last time I checked it no longer existed.

Nick_3536
28-Sep-2003, 21:26
The website has been down for quite awhile.

tim atherton
28-Sep-2003, 22:18
> The website has been down for quite awhile.

So what about Forte? Are they still going strong?

Nick_3536
29-Sep-2003, 07:28
Personally I don't know. But the discussion on rec.photo.darkroom was that things are just fine. For what ever reason they decided the website wasn't that high on the to do list.