PDA

View Full Version : Fomalux Contact Paper and Lodima

Richard K.
16-Oct-2011, 20:31
Has anyone had a chance to try and compare the Fomalux SP 111 Contact paper with Lodima? How do they compare? Speed? Thank you.

atlcruiser
17-Oct-2011, 05:32
I found a thread over on APUG that mentioned this a bit. I have not read through it all but it sound good.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum55/80362-fomalux-111-a.html

I have a box of azo g4 and lodima g3 and g2. I might buy a box of the foma and compare to the others. I have an order in with Michael for the new Lodima run but this paper interests me as well.

Pawlowski6132
17-Oct-2011, 06:10
Richard, I have some of the Fomalux SP 111. Do you want me to bring you some so you can compare? I have used both, this and Lodima but, don't really remember comparative impressions. Lemme know, I'll be leaving for GTA tomorrow morning. Bringing Alan his enlarger.

Richard K.
17-Oct-2011, 06:29
Hey thanks Joe but I have some, just curious to hear what others think...

Let me know if you and Alan want to coffee! :)

Doug Howk
17-Oct-2011, 10:00
The Fomalux is at least 2 to 3 times faster. I've sold my Lodima, so can't do any more comparisons.

cdholden
17-Oct-2011, 10:45
The Fomalux is at least 2 to 3 times faster. I've sold my Lodima, so can't do any more comparisons.

Doug,
Speed aside, what are your impressions of the qualities of the two? I'm waiting for Lodima to arrive and will soon order the Fomalux to do this exact comparison. I would be interested in your thoughts/differences on these.
Thanks,
Chris