PDA

View Full Version : Sale, Today Only

chris_4622
30-Sep-2011, 06:37
Ray Bidegain is having a sale, today only. http://www.raybidegain.com/servlet/StoreFront

Steve M Hostetter
30-Sep-2011, 07:58
Nice work cheap

Asher Kelman
30-Sep-2011, 10:24
Nice work cheap

Steve,

I cannot fathom how one can buy Ray Bidegain's Platimim prints for even his regular price or ~ $150. If his work is collected, why don't they fetch at least $300-500 for an 8x10 platinum print? This is unfortunate!

At $52 per print, this is an amazing bargain if any of the prints move you! This is my first view of his prints. Anyone know Ray's history?

Asher

cdholden
30-Sep-2011, 11:10
Just off the top of my head, go look at The Photo Continuum, as well as history of the Contact Printers Guild. Ray has a good eye. I only wish I could see his work up close. At prices like that, I'll be checking it out when I get home tonight.

Chris

Asher Kelman
30-Sep-2011, 15:22
Just off the top of my head, go look at The Photo Continuum, as well as history of the Contact Printers Guild. Ray has a good eye. I only wish I could see his work up close. At prices like that, I'll be checking it out when I get home tonight.

Chris

If one has wall space free or gifts to plan for Hannukah or Christmas then here's a good opportunity for really getting value for money. I spent a while on looking at the large selection of landscapes and nudes and there's no doubt in my mind that this work is worth our consideration.

Asher

Hugo Zhang
30-Sep-2011, 15:46
Asher,

I have one of his pt/pd prints and it is really nice and I paid over $200 three years ago. It's a steal at this price!

Hugo

Chris,

Thanks for the head-up!

Asher Kelman
30-Sep-2011, 15:53
Asher,

I have one of his pt/pd prints and it is really nice and I paid over $200 three years ago. It's a steal at this price!

Hugo

Chris,

Thanks for the head-up!

Hello Hugo!!

From what series did you choose? I'd love to know your choice!!

Asher

John Koehrer
30-Sep-2011, 16:15
I've had one of his prints on the wall for several years now.
This makes grabbing a couple more really easy.

Hugo Zhang
30-Sep-2011, 16:25
Asher,

I picked up an "Abstract Nude" 810 this morning, chuckling at the title. It's a print full of beautiful curves and gentle light. Not abstract to me. :)

The one I picked up a few years ago was a head and should shot of half robed young lady with her head bent, lost in memory of her past. If I remember correctly.

Hugo

Ray Bidegain
30-Sep-2011, 20:57
Thank you all for the kind words and support . I am away from my computer at the beach but have added a little time to the sale if you want to collect a print tomorrow.

Be well,
Ray Bidegain

cdholden
1-Oct-2011, 09:23
Ray,
Thanks for extending the sale. I just made your inventory easier to manage!

Chris

Bob Farr
1-Oct-2011, 10:29
Hi,

I am very fortunate to have one of Ray's prints and think his work is excellent. During the Portland Photographers Forum member show Rays print was cosen for purchase by the Portland Art Museum.

Bob