PDA

View Full Version : mdoerators

atlcruiser
6-Sep-2011, 06:30
How does one go about contactign the mods with an issue?

Brian Ellis
6-Sep-2011, 07:19
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There's a dark blue stripe running the width of the page. Within that stripe you'll see "contact us." Click on it. Or you could look at the forum Guidelines which are accessed from the top of a page and read there for another way.

Frank Petronio
6-Sep-2011, 07:52
But I don't think they can fix Dyslexia over the internet....

atlcruiser
6-Sep-2011, 07:58

maybe they can give me a remote back rub better than yours...... :)

I cant spell for crap and I cant type either!

Richard Rankin
6-Sep-2011, 10:19
If it is an issue with a particular posting, you can just click the little red triangle under the poster's name with an exclamation mark (?) in it.

BrianShaw
6-Sep-2011, 11:27
If it is an issue with a particular posting, you can just click the little red triangle under the poster's name with an exclamation mark (?) in it.

I'm reporting this post as offensvie.

BrianShaw
6-Sep-2011, 11:34
... and I quote from standard discrimation legaleze:

Protected persons include: (1) race – persons of all races; (2) color – the color of a person’s skin within a particular race; (3) religion – employers have the duty to reasonably accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of employees unless this creates an undue hardship; (4) sex – both males and females are protected; (5) age – persons age 40 and above are protected, and there is no upper age limit after which persons are no longer protected; (6) national origin – this is the country or area from which a worker’s ancestors came; (7) disability – persons with physical or mental impairments which substantially limit them from performing the essential duties of a job must be reasonably accommodated to allow them to perform job duties unless this creates an undue hardship, inlcuding dyslexia; (8) genetic information – an employer may not use genetic information to make an employment decision; (9) veterans – veterans are protected; (10) pregnancy – employers must grant reasonable leaves of absence and generally reinstate employees returning from leave; and (11) bankruptcy, garnishment and child support orders – employees may not be disciplined or terminated for these reasons.

atlcruiser
6-Sep-2011, 13:55
Frank may be offensive but he sure is good lookin

Michael Kadillak
6-Sep-2011, 17:08

Protected persons include: (1) race – persons of all races; (2) color – the color of a person’s skin within a particular race; (3) religion – employers have the duty to reasonably accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of employees unless this creates an undue hardship; (4) sex – both males and females are protected; (5) age – persons age 40 and above are protected, and there is no upper age limit after which persons are no longer protected; (6) national origin – this is the country or area from which a worker’s ancestors came; (7) disability – persons with physical or mental impairments which substantially limit them from performing the essential duties of a job must be reasonably accommodated to allow them to perform job duties unless this creates an undue hardship, inlcuding dyslexia; (8) genetic information – an employer may not use genetic information to make an employment decision; (9) veterans – veterans are protected; (10) pregnancy – employers must grant reasonable leaves of absence and generally reinstate employees returning from leave; and (11) bankruptcy, garnishment and child support orders – employees may not be disciplined or terminated for these reasons.

You are kidding right?

I do not see this any other way. Who cares?

Andrew O'Neill
6-Sep-2011, 17:55

You need glasses.

atlcruiser
6-Sep-2011, 18:51
You need glasses.

Andrew, I feel the need to report this post under section 7 listed above

John NYC
6-Sep-2011, 19:20

And I am reporting this post as a total non sequitur.

Ronan87
6-Sep-2011, 19:24
http://api.gamepro.com/support/docs/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Jim Michael
6-Sep-2011, 19:43
I'm reporting this post as offensvie.

Thank dog.

eddie
7-Sep-2011, 07:23
Thank dog.

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/3/5/7/8/5/0/webimg/503788718_o.jpg

Kirk Gittings
7-Sep-2011, 07:37
:)

jayabbas
7-Sep-2011, 13:40
At 4 in the afternoon - stop everything and partake in an alcoholic beverage !!

Alan Gales
8-Sep-2011, 17:17

Needs mustard!

ROL
10-Sep-2011, 21:53

... and relihs!

Preston
11-Sep-2011, 12:05
...and onions...and catsup!

Cute shot! :)

--P

Two23
14-Sep-2011, 18:08

But only if he's viewed upside down and backwards.

Kent in SD