PDA

View Full Version : Gov surplus LF lenses

Joseph O'Neil
26-Jul-2011, 16:07
Not sure where to post this, so moderators please feel free to correct me, but the Federal government here in Canada has a surplus equipment sales site.

What is different is there is a pile of large format lenses for sale, and some other LF gear such as hangers and film holders. For example, a 150mm apo-lanthar - auction starting at $300 Cdn.

Other than being a taxpayer, I've nothing to do with the site, but though some other people might be interested, and be kind if you are going to mod me on this one. :)
joe

https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?&snc=wfsav&sc=ach-shop&jstp=sly&hpcs=6700&vndsld=0

Wayne Crider
28-Jul-2011, 20:00
It's kind of useless since you have to be near enough to remove the property yourself according to the bottom of the descriptions. Apparently there's no shipping available.

Len Middleton
29-Jul-2011, 04:49
It's kind of useless since you have to be near enough to remove the property yourself according to the bottom of the descriptions. Apparently there's no shipping available.

Wayne,

Noticed the same thing. And of course one would need to pick them up during business hours, and the time off work could add to the overall cost, along with for me a 6 to 8 hour car ride.

Will pass on these myself,

Len