PDA

View Full Version : Large Format User's Directory

David R Munson
11-Oct-2001, 00:32
I have some spare time on my hands and I thought that I'd put together a large f ormat user's directory on-line. I already have the site up at www.angelfire.com /film/large, and the next step will be to add info on people. If you'd like to be in the directory, send me an email at orthoptera@juno.com. Include name, ema il, etc.- whatever info you would like to accompany your name. I figure I can s harpen my HTML skills and put together a useful resource at the same time. I kn ow in the past there has been interest in making up some sort of directory of th e people on the forum to make it easier to find/contact/communicate with each ot her. I'm not putting this together as competition for any of the existing LF si tes out there, just as a supplement. So again, if you'd like to be part of it, send me an email.

David R Munson
12-Oct-2001, 10:39
We're up to four people in the directory now. I encourage all of you to send me your info so I can put you on the directory. I really think that this could be a valuable resource if enough people were to get on the list.

David R Munson
13-Oct-2001, 18:17
The directory is growing slowly but surely. I just wanted to add that if people would like an example of their work to accompany their info on the directory, I can add a photo easily enough. A small scan (jpg. in the neighborhood of 250k or less) would work best and you can send it to me as an email attachment.