PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Aerographic film type 2645

steven_e007
3-Jun-2011, 05:30
Hi,

I've got a few rolls of this.

Thing is, when I googled for the description of 2645 - I can't find any mention of it anywhere at all. :confused:

I've scrubbed the kodak site and all the usual sources of suck knowledge but absolutely no mention of it. I've found that long list of Kodak product codes compiled by Tom Philo, but the list contains nothing starting 26...

From trying it I know it is a very fine grain Black and White film that seems to have extended red sensitivity - but it would be nice to know whether it is Pan X or Plus X based and what the sensitivity is and so forth...

On the box it says:
Kodak "Aerographic" film

Made & Packed by Kodak limited

2645 (Estar Base)

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

rubenpatrickson
13-Jun-2011, 13:06
Hi,

I've got a few rolls of this.

Thing is, when I googled for the description of 2645 - I can't find any mention of it anywhere at all. :confused:

I've scrubbed the kodak site and all the usual sources of suck knowledge but absolutely no mention of it. I've found that long list of Kodak product codes compiled by Tom Philo, but the list contains nothing starting 26...

From trying it I know it is a very fine grain Black and White film that seems to have extended red sensitivity - but it would be nice to know whether it is Pan X or Plus X based and what the sensitivity is and so forth...

On the box it says:
Kodak "Aerographic" film

Made & Packed by Kodak limited

2645 (Estar Base)

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

You can find that information and a technical data sheet here: http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4004&pq-locale=en_US