PDA

View Full Version : The guy I promised to offer my Saunders 4x5 to

Darin Boville
27-May-2011, 18:26
I'm getting ready to sell my Saunders 4x5 that I bought last year but never used. Just can't get a darkroom going given the space and the kind of work I do.

When I bought it I promised a LF member (who was trying to buy it, too) that if I sold it I would offer it to him first--but I've lost that PM. On the other hand, I'm sure my memory would be jogged if I saw the screen name again.

Was it you?

--Darin

PS It is not for sale yet and I'm not taking names for a waiting list, etc. Just trying to keep a promise.

Bill Burk
27-May-2011, 19:30
Darin,

It wasn't me but if the only block you have is a lack of darkroom facilities, I'm just the other side of the tunnel from you and I have a working darkroom in standby condition at all times in a corner of my garage.

I've always got D-76 and Dektol stock and it just takes the turn of a valve to get things going.

Bill

Darin Boville
27-May-2011, 21:14
All set--contact made. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer, Bill. Part of my problem is a combination of travel and my serious project seem to end up being something other than darkroom prints. Don't know why because I used to really enjoy darkroom work.

--Darin