PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

MMELVIS
25-May-2011, 17:28
Using a Speed Graphic,4x5, looking forward to reading as there seems to be a lot of useful information. Also have an older plate camera in 4.25" format. Ran across this site from looking into Carbon prints, a serious process from what I have read.

Bill_1856
25-May-2011, 18:43
Welcome to the asylum.

Vick Vickery
25-May-2011, 20:35
Welcome to group therapy! :) Ha...maybe Bill's got it right!! There are a few folks around here who dabble in the older processes...you should be able to pick up some info...in fact, I think there is a forum dedicated to alternative processes.

Vick Vickery
26-May-2011, 07:33
Well, after checking it seems I was wrong (that seems to happen a lot :) )...no forum dedicated to the alternative processes, but there have been a lot of threads about them, including one or two picture-posting threads. Do a search for "carbon print" and for "alternative process" and you should come up with a few threads.

Bob Salomon
26-May-2011, 08:31
Using a Speed Graphic,4x5, looking forward to reading as there seems to be a lot of useful information. Also have an older plate camera in 4.25" format. Ran across this site from looking into Carbon prints, a serious process from what I have read.

Where in FL? My wife is from Miami Beach and my daughter was born in the twin cities area, Niceville and Valpariso.

MMELVIS
26-May-2011, 14:37
Where in FL? My wife is from Miami Beach and my daughter was born in the twin cities area, Niceville and Valpariso.

Tampa area, actually south of Tampa