PDA

View Full Version : Linhof 001015 Lens Board for MT 3000

David Solow
1-May-2011, 09:39
Hi all,

I have a Rodenstock 75mm f/4.5 Grandagon MC Lens. I plan on purchasing a Lihnof Master Technika 3000. I bought a lens board from KEH that looks like the 001015. It seems to fit my 75mm lens (although I haven't completely put it together as I need a different lens wrench), but KEH didn't have serial number for it, and there is no serial number on the lens board. How do I know if it's the correct lens board? I am enclosing two pictures below. As you can see the lens board came with a shutter release coupler (I think that that's what it's called). It did not come with a 90 degree Sync Socket, a Transfer Bar, a Cable Bushing, a Shutter Trip Rod or a Cable Tip Adapter. Does anyone know where I can buy these items?

Thanks for you help,
David

Bob Salomon
1-May-2011, 11:37
That is the old version which could be Compur specific, or it could be the 001016 which was Copal specific. Or it could be the version that took both Compur and Copal. The current version of the 001015 is the Comfort version with a different QR Cable Release system, a short, flexible cable release rather then the bent wire that you have and aperture scales and selector on the top face of the board as well as the press focus lever and indicator on the side of the opening and a different recess then the board you bought. Spare parts that you are looking for are available from Marflex 252 652-4401.

David Solow
2-May-2011, 05:02
Thanks, Bob.